What killer do you want reworked/buffed next?

WishIcouldmain
WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
edited December 2020 in Polls

Already did one before Clown and since he is likely coming in the Mid-Chapter with the footage. Here's another one without Clown. Haven't had enough info to conclude the twins. Here are the ones I've heard the most.

What killer do you want reworked/buffed next? 74 votes

Trapper
39%
SnakeSound222GibberishOfficerBoxMister_xDTapeKnotDemon_Swordsblue4zionLeonardo1itakonchokElikAhoyWolfSlashstreetboyJay_WhyaskUndershotSavioracejayruAggressiveFTWMoundshroudTheButcher6641WishIcouldmain 29 votes
Wraith
12%
musstang62nimesulideWarcrafter4GamekeeperTotemsCleanserOmputinRepostRiposteHORRORfarmerbuGGbear 9 votes
Michael
8%
DimekMattie_MayhemOGGlamourousLeviathanAwkward_FiendHealthore77992Zesty 6 votes
Pig
21%
Seiko300GHERBEARRULESF60_31PennosukeUkilledLegionSillierHorizon5pichumudkipDicklayciaPlantCollectorChurchofPigGannTMWraithBabyIronNuggetCryptFriendMasekaAFLoatingShoppinList 16 votes
Legion
9%
NescauMadLordJackDerZuntorhorrortale_sansQwQwNightShroudRemaru 7 votes
Demogorgon
9%
maaadinsomniacbjorksnasOBXFrancesco044HR_HeliosTrashmaster[Deleted User] 7 votes

Comments

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    Trapper

I chose Trapper because he's the original and his add-ons can be implemented into his base.

• UkilledLegion
    UkilledLegion Member Posts: 620
    Pig

PIg because pig is a pig

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866
    Pig

Pig really needs more love, I hope the devs can give her a proper rework to make her more viable and less RNG with her traps.

• Jay_Whyask
    Jay_Whyask Member Posts: 566
    Trapper

According to the kill rates BHVR posted, Deathslinger and Nurse are worse than Clown. When's the Deathslinger/Nurse buffs happening? /s

• IronNugget
    IronNugget Member Posts: 4
    Pig

The pig needs more love for sure. Correct me if I'm wrong, but she needs more traps for starters. Every trap laying killer has damn near infinite and she has like 3 only.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    Trapper

Trapper for Obvious reasons. He has the weakest basekit of any Killer (arguably contesting this position with Wraith).

For all the Pig voters: More power to you, but doesn´t she already have a very versatile multi-power basekit that works well without addons? Is she not a top 3 Killer regarding performance already?

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    edited December 2020
    Trapper

I feel trapper really needs to be modernized. Possibly even a large rework, still having bear traps but also have something else to use.

Throwing Traps? Additional type of Trap? Some kind of Mobility?

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Huntress because she's the only killer with one ultra-rare addon.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    Trapper

Trapper or Legion. Trapper's the face of the game, so he has zero buisness being as bad as he is,

His kit is severely outdated mechanics-wise, and honestly a lot of his addons should just be base kit, other than his Ultra-Rares.

Legion is just poorly designed. They are incrediblyweak, their power is lame, and their power doesnt fit their lore at all. Whose bright idea was it to make a killer whose whole backstory gimmick is "there's 4 of them", and then not have that be a part of the power at all? Like imagine if the Hillbilly just carried around his chainsaw, but didnt use it for anything. Ridiculous.

• Lokami_san
    Lokami_san Member Posts: 6
    Trapper

I chose Ttapper as he (as the original killer) is really left behind.. he can place traps but thats all.. his perks are also modifiable.. and the other killers listed are already too overpowered.. e.g Legion, Michael..

I personally like playing legion but just because you like a killer doesnt mean he has to get overpowered..

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    Wraith

Can't wait for the Wraith buffs. Also want Demo buffs and Legion rework. The first two are actually happening soon, according to the devs.

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,278
    Trapper

Completely trash with no add ons, 100% said by everyone. Even otz couldn't do against randoms a 50 win streak addonless

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,278
    Trapper

That's because people don't know how to use them properly. Devs pls don't look at stats only pl, it's ineffective for your game

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Trapper

it has been WAY too long since our boi got an update.

especially with how low he ranks among the other killers!

• MoreRago
    MoreRago Member Posts: 9
    Trapper

Trapper cause he needs some lovin

• SOMENINJANAME
    SOMENINJANAME Member Posts: 294
    Trapper

I agree. A few of his ad-ons should be default for Trapper. And make the traps not spawn on the outskirts of the map.

• pichumudkip
    pichumudkip Member Posts: 155
    Pig

I think EGC might have slaughtered Pig more. She was always not the best then yeet EGC so more nerf :D. Unless I'm just an idiot and misremembering stuff again.

• Zesty
    Zesty Member Posts: 380
    Michael

Without certain addons or perks he's just an M1 killer with a small terror radius if survivors don't let you stalk them.

• xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx
    xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx Member Posts: 441

Wraith is the second oldest character in the game. I feel like he needs at least 3 months to shine.