The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Weird rubberbanding

Hi everyone! For the last 3 days Ive been experiencing an extremely annoying issue. The match starts, i begin running to find the killer and i start rubberbanding from time to time. Its like a split second in which my character stays in place with the running animation and it is very very annoying especially in chases. Its made me mess vaults up and even flashlight saves. I know this isnt a wifi issue. Is something wrong with the servers? I wont continue playing until this is fixed because it seriously makes me angry. I just want to have some fun with my favorite game and this ######### happens. Ive also tried to play killer but the rubberbanding is even more consistant there. This may seem like a small issue but it is very frustrating and very frequent. Anyone know what the hell is going on with the game this time??

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Hex_Hex_Hex
    Hex_Hex_Hex Member Posts: 6

By the way, i play on PC in euw and have never experienced this issue before.