Kill all 4 survivors and don't' score 30k = trash killer

wimlin
wimlin Member Posts: 30
edited January 2021 in General Discussions

If you killed everyone and didn't score at least 30k points it means you were doing some level of camping that prevented survivors from unhooking and generally you are a trash killer. Score more points rather than just camp and trying to end the game early. I know killers wills there only job is to kill everyone and blah blah blah... its a game meant to be fun for everyone and it isn't much fun when you camp the basement so hard no one can do anything. The game is designed massively so the killer can easily catch people. Yes we can prolong the inevitable, but chases aren't even supposed to lost a minute I believe the devs have said.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited January 2021

Low points/not pipping if they all died either means the survivors were extremely bad and way outclassed or the killer only got his kills from playing really degenerate, IE facecamping survivors on first hook to death. Most normal 4k's yield high points.

• Kaitsja
    Kaitsja Member Posts: 1,833

Most killers who 4k will average around 23k to 27k BP. Stop blaming others for your own personal failures.

• Komodo16
    Komodo16 Member Posts: 1,488

Ummm really? I guess dc and death on first hook dont happen. Lest I forget that sometime you can lose 4 gens in 3 freaking minutes and come back from it and 4k. So hey if this is the way you think play some killer for a few hours and look at how the point can be if the match does not go exactly like this; find someone hook them, kick gen, repeat til everyone is dead if that happens then you get those points but if you cant hook 12 times or protect gens well enough in the beginning the points don't represent your win

• Dennis_van_eijk
    Dennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 1,704

Do tell me please.

Have you actually played killer?

If you did, how long did you play killer?

I'm betting you have either never killer or maybe 1 or 2 matches but failed at it an thus only played survivor from then on.

I highly suggest you play killer for a while, and for the best experience you play it in red rank.

Once you actually did that, then do come back and tell us which killers and your scores, otherwise do shut up with this nonsense 👍

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

What? I mean the best killers finish survivors in short time and because match ended so fast killer have no chance getting 30k.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Drop that number to 20.000 and maybe you would have had a chance to have a point.

Usually a low point 4k tells more about the survivors rather then the killer

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

Honestly, maybe I forgot the score I got from all those games I 4k'd before a gen got done (without camping). I could have sworn it was less than 30k

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

When you have a bad match, instead of coming on the forums and talking out of your ass you should move on because it's not that serious.

• Rougual
    Rougual Member Posts: 526

I bleed out every survivor I play against, I barely crack more than 6'000 BP a trial but my matches last under 6 minutes and I get an easy 4k.

Its not about the Bloodpoints, its about making a survivors day slightly worst; one trial at a time.

• bgbomb
    bgbomb Member Posts: 434

try harder next time.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Apart from being nonsense in general this completely ignores disparities in how many points different killers get. You won't get 30k with pig unless you're constantly using the dash attack which is a pretty dumb way to play her.

• wimlin
    wimlin Member Posts: 30

I got a warning from this post. How much of a nanny state is this forum I got a warning for "insulting a group of people". After asking what group I was told I insulted people that disagree with me which is apparently defined as a group. I've asked them to permanently delete my account as I don't agree with the crazy speech suppressing rules of the forum. I mean the guy who warned me was named "gay meyers" just his name alone is way more offensive than anything I posted. Putting your sexual orientation in your name is fairly offensive and unnecessary. Hopefully me calling him out will make him delete the account faster or permanently ban me, but I'd prefer the account were just deleted and I don't see that as an option.

• Spirez
    Spirez Member Posts: 674

Git Gud

• Dennis_van_eijk
    Dennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 1,704

😂😂😂

You're joking now right?

How does stating "gay" in a profile name offence people?

Tbh I'm not surprised it would offend you seeing your post against everything for killers 😂

• EvanSnowWolf
    EvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583

Then you admit you are terrible.

He got all of you? By camping?

So every last one of you blundered into his obvious camp?

Sounds like you played stupid games and got stupid prizes.

• JimPickens666
    JimPickens666 Member Posts: 326

I don't think it was bait its just proof of how incompetent the games direction is. They cater to survivor mains when the game is already survivor sided by the mer inclusion of SWF, a feature that was never meant to be in the game....and also never adapted around for some reason? Even though they have acknowledged it many times and say they want to change to the game to even the playing field of solo vs swf and balance the game around that. That was years ago. Instead they keep nerfing dumb ######### that they SAID wasn't a problem (Moris and Billy probably being the most headassed)

The result is a lot less killers and a lot more toxic killers. Its not absurd to wait 10 minutes for a survivor game just to be camped and tunneled because they have dumbass perks like DS that encourage tunneling, the game is just so unfair as killer that if you want to do well you have you can't just ######### around like survivor unless the survivors.

So yeah this post is cringe but if you take the rage out its clear that it stems from their complete ignorance of killer (something shared by MOST of the community as most people only play survivor, their biggest failure) and them reaping the rewards of the devs constantly making survivor easier, even tho it never needed to be easier because in a fair game against average players survivors will still have the advantage, the only thing they did was create MORE unfair games by constantly punishing killers.

MAYBE survivor doesn't need to be easier, maybe it needs to be more FUN. I don't understand how they can be so one sided and still manage to make that side almost as miserable as the side they treat like NPCs

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

Fun is what YOU bring into the game. I have fun in every match. If you aren't, that is on you.

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497

Hey man, I had a 27k point match as GF and had 3 kills and the game still depipped me.

• Kazim
    Kazim Member Posts: 229

Survivors are usually very whiny players 

It is impossible to make 30 k of points in all the games all the time it is tired and difficult, it is as you can´t graduated in school because you do an exam with less than 9, stop crying so much main survivors and play like killer because you do not have idea of what the killers see when we play and because we choose strategy that for us is convenient but obviously for survivors not. 

When I play as a survivor and I play solo, my team usually falls fast or they suicide because the killer hook them twice and ruin the games for the rest of us, survivors are usually very whiny players.

• JimPickens666
    JimPickens666 Member Posts: 326

Then your opinion has absolutely no weight because you'll be satisfied with anything

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

Not necessarily sometimes if you 4k too fast,without scoring high in you're categories, then you end up with a low score.Most tense matches will give you the full 32k if you get the 4k but sometimes it's 28k, 31k.

Survivor's that have short matches score pretty low to btw.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

I think this thread could be closed. It is obviously just a rant/bait, got modded for insults and he does not even respond to his "own thread", except stating that he wants to be deleted and that "gay" is an offense. I think deleting the account and closing the thread is the right way to go. No one really needs that

• MeatBycicle
    MeatBycicle Member Posts: 756

You could try Parler. I think that's a better forum for you.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,120

Points shaming people is the most ridiculous thing in this game. Besides DS I mean.