Blowing Off Steam..

I'm sure I'm not the only one when I say "I love this game." It's caught my attention over so many other games due to how simple, but strategic you must be. And the community around it can be fantastic.. which is why for this same reason I am reaching a point where I can't stand it anymore. I am so pissed with certain dynamics in the game, that every match I get into, I run into some b.s... The fact that tunneling and face camping are situations that have NOT been resolved is atrocious, just to wait in que 10 minutes for 2 minutes of gameplay, and the presence of a "basement" only encourages this behavior! At times it's near impossible to know if someone has hacked the game or not, with some of the most ridiculous plays or "senses of intuition", we wonder why only certain perks are always being used (i.e. DH, DS), when being cornered into using these few perks are the only things that work against b.s. design flaws! I've seen it on here before, but I couldn't agree more with the person that said "The developers don't play the game enough to understand how it should work". Otherwise, I just hope everything gets ironed out before they lose too many diehards that leave out of frustration.

Anyone else experience something similar??

Comments