Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is this real?

I dont get the DS change but I'll take any nerfs on it for sure.

Comments

• BasementDweller
    BasementDweller Member Posts: 465

When Pop Goes The Weasel was given a shorter timer, some players wanted DS to be given the same treatment.

• DarKaron
    DarKaron Member Posts: 615

If this is true, I will eat my Demogorgon.

... On second thought, I rescind that statement.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    edited January 2021

Where did you find this?

Anyways I think this is good and a step in the right direction in order to make the game more balanced.

Edit: now that I think about it I don't think I should believe it. Where are you getting this information. If your not getting it from a credible source I have no reason to believe what you have.

Post edited by dspaceman20 on
  • lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

I think it's fake. DS change does not give values for tier 1 and 2 and WoO countering fake pallets? that's a tad too much

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352

I hope these aren't real because they're certainly not the changes I had envisioned lol

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

This looks too good to even be a rumor.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

The only way to know is to wait and see. If I know where you got this, the data miner said that this patch is coming out on January 5th, which is Tuesday.

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 2,005

It looks like a meme. Too many of sweet killer dreams coming true, it's just too good to be true.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

stop gaming on WIFI

• Noed being not a hex perk anymore....yeah right lol. Yeah this is just someone's joke/guesstimations I imagine.

Can you imagine dear god......

Then again, I wouldn't put it past BHVR to be like "WELL NO ONE USES IT SO IT MUST BE TOO WEAK" no we don't use it cause we don't want it bogging us down and we feel gross for using it. HAha.

But yeah, this is just someone having some fun.

• Also Nightmare's weapon reach is the same as every other killer's. If they changed it they would change his model positioning or animation a bit; they wouldn't mess with the hit box itself.

Whoever wrote this probably doesn't understand how the hitboxes in the game actually work.

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 2,005

NOED is actually used a lot at lower rank, especially by killers who intend to play toxic and camp the whole game, so that it gives them a chance to get more than 1 kill in the end. If BHVR used reasoning like this, the Monstrous Shrine would be the first to receive a buff (and BBQ to receive a nerf, since it's literally 2 god-tier perks in one).

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

The Nightmares hitbox change shows how fake it is. Freddy's lunge is the same as everyone else's and everyone knows it. If they were going to adjust it to match his visuals, they would have to do the same with every single killer.

On top of that WoO will never do that because that's literally negating a power because a perk is in the game.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

No, it's not real.

The devs adjusted 110% killers ages ago to have the same lunge as 115% killers for the sake of consistency.

They wouldn't alter 1 specific killer's lunge just because of visual differences during the hit animation.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

Noed getting hit hard,it's not an unreasonable change.

• DFP
    DFP Member Posts: 156

Don't think it is, I'd check the source.

• Sounds to good to be true for killer so prob fake

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

You still have 45 seconds of invincibility,while noed will get you one down for sure maybe.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763
    edited January 2021

they literally said in a Q&A they're nerfing DS. Also, along with what you said, an actual data miner said it's fake.

• TheBigBingus
    TheBigBingus Member Posts: 97

unfortunately no, this was posted a couple days ago by a satire twitter account that makes dbd content. leaksbydaylight confirmed that its not real. although funny enough, everyone whos seen this, from what I can tell, would be quite happy with these changes. unfortunately the devs are too stupid to take the hint, and we'll have to wait an entire year more for DS to be fixed.

• SkerpiTwitch
    SkerpiTwitch Member Posts: 327

They should normalize other perks and killers instead of nerfing things tbh

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,684

I want to remind everyone that discussing leaks, fake or real, is not allowed on this forum.

This discussion has been closed.