Quentin is the least used survivor

Jarol
Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

It is not to exaggerate, but every 30 games as killer or survivor, there is no one like Quentin, he is the only one that I do not see in my games, it is more I do not even know if the players know that he exists or only know Claudette, Nea or Feng since they are the most playable characters.

Comments

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

*Cry's in Quentin main

• MrGrizzly
    MrGrizzly Member Posts: 143

I mean he is a part of a very hated DLC, and even if they have it, his perks are pretty mediocre to useless. Looks like someone who was on too much... "plants". Yeah there are viable reasons why he isn't played that much.

Perhaps one of the last of his species got reversed chainsawed in a corner. :)

• Jarol

Vigil may be his only good advantage to help those who have Exhaustion, I play more Quentin and Ash when I play Survivor because the truth is boring to see the same survivors as always like Claudette, Nea, Elodie, Dwight or Felix in a lobby.

• chieften333
    chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554

Poor mother[BAD WORD], he had the honor of dying to wholesome hands at least.

• Metalhead
    Metalhead Member Posts: 34

I see more Quintin's than I do my boy Jeff or Queen Jane

• MrGrizzly
    MrGrizzly Member Posts: 143

I'm not really gonna go into why it's such a situational perk in solo Q. It's only really half viable and needs coordination in SWF.

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 324

Quentin doesn't have any nice outfits so as long as I can't dress him up he is staying by the campfire.

• SaintDorks
    SaintDorks Member Posts: 252

I would say, He is used less so cause He has the least amount of outfits. And unlike the Killers, who can get over that by having fun playstyles..For survivors outfits are king.

In terms of people bad mouthing his perks..They are all very good perks. They are just not "I get a free escape from the Killer cause I chop en ub the neck" perks people like. He basically,has support perks..So,everyone snuffs at em

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

I'd say the three I see least are Ace, Quentin, and Jeff, in that order.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Because you can't buy him with shards and his perks does not scream "must buy" if I'm honest.

• FilledPizza
    FilledPizza Member Posts: 392

People don't realize that his face doesn't matter because you can't see it when you play him anyway.

• Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,951

He's ugly and has no outfits, not even a Christmas sweater. I P3 him bc it seemed like his face rework was gonna happen but now seems less likely. I wish they just made outfits for him, something to buy.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Play him and Jane the most. I still think I see less Jeff personally

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,045

Tapp is close behind. Poor guys.

• RamblinRango
    RamblinRango Member Posts: 389

He has 0 outfits after YEARS so as a Quentin main I'm not surprised nobody plays him. His P3 camo is way better than "Blendettes" tho

• Betrayed_Talion
    Betrayed_Talion Member Posts: 15

Nobody plays him, he has little to useless perks, and in terms of looks, there are better survivors.

• GhostMaceNotCrusty
    GhostMaceNotCrusty Member Posts: 716

He has no customization and his perks are mediocre at best, no point in playing him unless you like nightmare on elm street or just to be funny

• Jarol
  • Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,291

Quentin has no cosmetics and his only good perk is Pharmacy which is overshadowed by many other perks. Vigil used to be pretty decent when Exhaustion recovered while running. Vigil needs some quality of life changes in my view.

• Zayn
    Zayn Member Posts: 365

Quentin, Ash and Tapp are almost extinct. I do play Quentin and Ash quite frequently though.

• AvengedDoggo
    AvengedDoggo Member Posts: 3

Probably because of his cursed face that could be easily fixed. I dunno if its because of actor licensing so they just used a character basis if that makes sense. His perks aren't the best either. People that play him probably only play him because they like the remake film.

• Jarol

Nor can I imagine him with Skins like him being semi naked in the remake movie, I interpret him as if he were for example a version similar to Marty Mcfly and I add random perks from time to time instead of using more used Survivors since it is boring to face them unlike those that are never seen out there.

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

Quentin? Who's that? I heard legends with that name.

Anyway, Even in the forums people use more his perks as avatar than him.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Survivors want to look good when surviving (or not). Two outfits and looking like a less sexy version of Victor just doesn't cut it.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

Probably because his perks are pretty garbage.

• stvnhthr
    stvnhthr Member Posts: 777

I don't know what they are allowed to do in terms of licensed characters and dressing them up. If you gave Quentin a paperbag with two eyeholes as a possible head he would become one of the most played characters just because it would be funny

• Ink_Eyes
    Ink_Eyes Member Posts: 561

Since any survivor can use any perks I think a survivors popularity mostly depends on the skins they have, I mostly play survivors that have lots of cosmetics to customise them the way I want, if they have no customization I don't even bother leveling them up to be honest.

• jester20k
    jester20k Member Posts: 827

Swimsuit Quentin when?

• jester20k
    jester20k Member Posts: 827
    edited January 2021

Omg someone already made this

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617

I see far less Jeffs and Tapps than Quentins. Or maybe it's a server thing, idk. His face looks horrible though. I think the devs mentioned during a stream that they will be reworking his looks a bit when the character models rework happens, not to look like his actor bc from what I gathered they don't have the rights to use his face, but maybe so he looks... better, lmao. If I'm wrong then correct me but I think they actually said this a couple of Q&A ago.