Perks/Portraits

Hey guys i just saw that some player use some addons that change the looks of the survivor/killer portraits and perk some of them look really great and i thought maybe to use some i just want to know if changeing them will not do any problam with my game/accont or maybe get ban ???

Comments

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

No, pretty sure can't get banned with modding the way perks look. Just don't do anything that affects gameplay.

• IdanUchiha28
    IdanUchiha28 Member Posts: 3

yup only the way the its looks . i mean if i know my self i probbly gonna change it back after sometime ^^" but just want to know that its not put my accont in danger

• Inji
    Inji Member Posts: 1,096

Its a "use at your own risk". Anything you change in your files can be picked up by EAC. If EAC bans you there isnt much we can do for you. We dont recommend altering your files in anyway.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,790

It's like Inji said; BHVR will not actively ban you, nor seek you out to ban you, if you change the game files for cosmetic purposes (like, for example, turning off anti-aliasing, or increasing the animation quality to above-ultra settings). However there's always the risk of EAC taking note, at which point you have to try and get through to EAC customer service who, no offence, are about as helpful as a chocolate fireguard.

• IdanUchiha28
    IdanUchiha28 Member Posts: 3

alot of players get ban becuse the eac ? or its realy a low chance

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,790

I have yet to hear of someone being banned by it, though I'm sure it has happened. It does seem to be incredibly rare though, so long as you do it right (which is properly replacing the files and not leaving duplicates/more than what there should be).