Create a meme perk!

Just a fun topic where you give your ideas for potential memey perks that could be as dumb and gimmicky as you want to make it!

2, 4, 6, 8!

While standing within 4 meters of a generator that is being repaired by someone else, press the Active Ability button to perform a dance cheering on your teammates. Each survivor working on the generator gets a 2/4/6% bonus to repair speed and Great Skill Check success zones become 8% bigger.

Comments

• Hyd
    Hyd Member Posts: 379
    edited January 2021

Killer/Survivor perk: "Carefree"

Movement animations when sprinting (Survivor) or moving at full base speed (Killer) now show them to be happily skipping with arms swinging back and forth instead of the default run animations.

• FlanFan
    FlanFan Member Posts: 17

I was thinking repeatedly crouching would tear their groin and cause them to writhe on the ground in pain for the rest of the trial.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

I'm sorry I saw an opportunity and took it this is the biggest mistake of my life

• WTBacon
    WTBacon Member Posts: 593

Loud Spirit.

You scream twice as loud, and have a 100% chance to cause nearby crows to become aggressive.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Fair fair 😂 though that second slug looks kinda like a different SLU word 😂

• GoodBoyKaru

no that's a G I promise you that's a G they're all capitals so it must be a G

• EuphoricBliss35
    EuphoricBliss35 Member Posts: 875

Salty slug

When left on the ground for longer than 30 seconds, the killer cannot pick you up for the remainder of the trial, at the cost of being unable to escape through the exit gate. Your bleed out timer is increased 5x fold.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

I don't know man lol that definitely looks like something else. It's ok I definitely won't tell anyone 😂

• GoodBoyKaru

it's a G- though I am a T for David I stan BLACKPINK far too much for that lol

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352
    edited January 2021

Pandora's Box

You know how to get what you want. The Entity knows how to punish you for this.

Opening a chest will guarantee you find an ultra rare item but create a loud noise notification and reveal your aura to the killer for 10/8/6 seconds.

We've won.. But at what cost?

• BubbaMain64
    BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546

Hex: Cooldowns

Whenever performing a basic attack gain a 2% haste for 3 seconds and block all nearby pallets/vaults for 3 seconds. 180 second cooldown.

• CLB198
    CLB198 Member Posts: 315

Explosive getaway

Press the active ability button to blow up a gen

If the killer is within 3 meters it will be stunned for 3 seconds

Causes the incapacitated status effect for 40/35/30 seconds

• Toybasher
    Toybasher Member Posts: 921

I'd run that on Doctor with Infectious Fright and Distressing.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804
    edited January 2021

2nd Amendment: the first item you rummage out of a chest will be a AR-15, A Remington 870, a Glock 18 or a Musket, you can then kill the killer, winning on the spot

"exactly as the founding fathers intended"- Me

• Waldbeere
    Waldbeere Member Posts: 168

Improvisation is everything!

Long, exhausting nights sparked your improvisational spirit.

At any generator spawning position own the map you're able to pump up 1 rubber generator. The generator works like a normal generator.

It takes 60/50/40 seconds to fully pump up the generator.

Improvisation is everything! is activated, if there is less than 40 meters between each of the last three generators.

• SeannyD115
    SeannyD115 Member Posts: 583

Survivor perk : I'm sick of this

If you get farmed off the hook you get the ability to unhook yourself and hook the survivor that farmed you.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,796

This is reminding me of a time like two years back when I was playing OOTP Perfect Team and was in a division with a team called "BestKorea SchwarzRosa" with a DDU-DU DDU-DU-era Blackpink photo as their team picture. Even when I least expect it they're in my area :P

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

Survivor Perk:

Never Again

At the Start of the Trail, the perk activates for 35/40/45 Seconds.

Starting a chase with the killer will grant a 10% Haste effect for the duration of the timer.

Never Again will deactivate when the timer runs out or when another survivor is injured.

"What?? Found me first again?!"

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

Suit Up (Survivor Perk):

After failing 7/6/5 skill checks, hide in a locker for 10 seconds to activate Suit Up. Upon leaving the locker, you will become an extra Killer of your choice.

"WHERE IS MY SUPER SUIT?!"

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,765

"Hex: This one is mine"

Killer perk: once the gates have been powered and a surv is hooked this perk activates. While this hex stands the killer circles the hooked surv, creating an ever-inceasing barrier of pestulant flowers around the hook.

Barrier slows surv movement and unhooking speeds 15/20/25% and nulifies the killer's terror radius. Hooked surv is granted +500% bonus struggle points.