The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Should Legion's Fatigue get reduced to 3 seconds from 4 seconds?

AhoyWolf
AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,080

I personally hate the 4 second Fatigue, it feels sluggish and compared to other Killers with lethal powers the Legion does have the longest Fatigue of them all.

Reducing it to 3 seconds would make Legion a much more enjoyable Killer, with this change of course the Fatigue add-ons would probably need to get reworked into something else.

Should Legion's Fatigue get reduced to 3 seconds from 4 seconds? 52 votes

Yes, reduce it to 3 seconds
71%
MandyFatelanceSnakeSound222CamoRangerTapeKnotF60_31DimekNekoGamerXLeonardo1itaAetherBytesMrPenguinAhoyWolfMattie_MayhemOGGlamourousLeviathanfakeTatariuAwkward_FiendMadLordJackCrowmanDerZuntor 37 votes
No, keep it at 4 seconds
15%
Seiko300HeroiqPennosukeHannonlandromatTripleStealxXM7MD97XxVenusa 8 votes
Other
13%
GibberishDetailedDetrimentDawnMadCluelessnotstarboardGenerator_RepairerTotemsCleanser 7 votes

Comments

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Legion's power isn't even lethal.

I personally think that the fatigue should depend on how many survivors you hit with deep wounds, but it should be capped at 3.

• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293

When i play Legion i often run Cold Dirt and Joey's Mixtape it makes playing them more enjoyable. 4 seconds is way to long of a fatigue for a non lethal power.

• Clueless
    Clueless Member Posts: 340
    Other

Legion is the Killer I want to be reworked the most including Clown, but the fatigue plays a big part into that. Feels really bad to play him.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Other

3.5 seconds at base. Somewhere between 2.5 seconds and 2.8 seconds with double fatigue addons.

• Ink_Eyes
    Ink_Eyes Member Posts: 561

somewhere between 2.5 and 3 seconds....

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,277

Oh absolutely. + more buffs and an eventual rework legion needs, because right now he's just a m1 killer. That's it

• SOMENINJANAME
    SOMENINJANAME Member Posts: 294

Yes, reduced fatigue with a slight rework to his power. And just make it Frank lol.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

It would make him a lot more smooth.

• Betrayed_Talion
    Betrayed_Talion Member Posts: 15

As a Legion main I hate it when I have fatigue, it sucks, for 4 whole seconds you can't do crap, a little less time would be good.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    Other

Situational fatigue duration.

Whiffed attack: Long fatigue duration (about equal to current duration)

Cancelled FF after a successful hit or after hitting a survivor already in deep wounds: Moderate fatigue

Cancelled FF without attacking: Short fatigue duration

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,080

So, let's say 3.5 seconds for missing, 3 seconds for cancelling Feral Frenzy after hitting at least one Survivor and 2.5 seconds for basically map mobility and catching up?

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    Other

I wouldn't be opposed to this change, but I doubt that would be enough to put the Legion into a decent state.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Yes. The fatigue is too long. Make it 3 seconds, and rework the lower tier fatigue add-ons, and reduce Cold Dirt from 0.6, down to 0.5s.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    No, keep it at 4 seconds

If you hit someone you can catch up and cancel for 4s without speed boost for survivor, which is pretty same distance as 3.2s m1 cooldown with a speed boost. What legion must have is 2 s cooldown if you didn't hit anybody, so you can actually use your power for mobility