Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which killer is the most terrifying?

Which killer gives off an "oh crap" vibe?

Comments

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

Yup. Something about him demon dashing to your gen and the 1 hit down. The red fire adds to it. It's the closest thing jumpscare for me. A tier 1 myers on hawkins is good too.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Myers just hitting tier 3 on you in the open but his left hand is seemingly more open than normal

Also Oni

• The moment I hear his scream I immediately go into “Oh ######### no” mode

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

Obviously Pyramid Head and Michael are the most terrifying killers in the game, as of now.

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,175

Yea, gotta go with Oni. Everyone knows when he yells and powers up, its basically a 'oh crap!' moment and someone is very likely to go down. He's incredibly fast, has the 1 hit and his footsteps behind you can be terrifying. Only killer that does it for me.

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352

For me I'd say:

Oni because he's scary to go against.

I don't actually find him that scary on his own because he's pretty loud and noisy and I can hear him coming from a mile away so I have some time to react lol.

Spirit because the phase walk jump scares but aside from that I don't actually find her "terrifying" as much as she is annoying. And sometimes it's fun trying to juke her phase walk even though I know 9/10 times I'm going to die to it.

But personally the two who scare me the most are Billy and Bubba. I'm scared of chainsaws irl so they just actually terrify me lol Billy especially with his dash and yell, makes me jump out of my chair every time during chases esp when I BARELY avoid getting sawed. Bubba on the other hand isn't as bad because I just feel like I'm always inevitably gonna go down if I can't make it to pallets or windows etc and it's not as scary as Billy with those close calls but still the near death chainsaws get my heart beating lol

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Blight and Hag. Blight looks very off-putting to me and having him sprint at full speed towards me just adds to the scare factor. Hag because her traps end up scaring me one way or another.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

Pyramid-Head, Michael Myers are the most terrifying, especially if Michael has Monitoring, Ghostface on closed maps with the classic skin is also terrifying.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

Myers for me. Because when he pops his tier 3 you know he has eyes on someone, and if its a competent Myers who knows the importance of timing when popping tier 3, then someone is going down, maybe even two people if its a Myers who knows how to snowball. Then of course there is scratched mirror. Those glorious jump scares.

When Oni fires up his power it can be simply because he collected blood lying around, and you can just hide til his power runs out. Its usually my potato team mates who sit on gens when he is raging around the map checking the gens that end up going down.

• jrinkwater
    jrinkwater Member Posts: 314

a good ghostface or pig can be really fun to play against if you ditch info perks. I personally love it

• AnnoyingNarrator
    AnnoyingNarrator Member Posts: 222

Ghost Face, Oni, Or Trapper

Ghost Face for the jumpscares

Oni because nothing is worse than running in a chase and then realizing he popped blood fury

Trapper, because getting your leg snapped is the worst.

• Chloe_Deplano
    Chloe_Deplano Member Posts: 39

Oni and Pyramid Head are the only Killers I'm truly scared to go against lol

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497

Oni for sure, his power just has that "oh #########" factor that most killers dont. Myers has this to a lesser degree but yeah, Oni is #1

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Oni.

Myers the first time he sneaks up on me.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

The Hag. Reminds me of my first wife too much.

• TheBigBingus
    TheBigBingus Member Posts: 97

Oni for sure. Nothing makes me freak out faster than a raging demon charging at me with a massive club at Mach 5 speeds

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

Pyramid head and Myers.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

The bigges "oh, shite" is when Oni spots you and goes into his power. The bigges "oh, shite, it's this killer" is probably Hag, because she has plenty of counterplay but she's just so damn strong.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,474

Blight, Idk who you are but if a killer runs 322% speed it basically becomes a stealth killer at that point because you get just about the same reaction time window

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

There's honestly no killer that I really find intimidating. Michael and Ghostface I guess are scary but only when they jumpscare you.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

Visually speaking, I think Pyramid Head looks the most badass. Like if there was one killer I wouldn't want to run into in real life, it would be him (but if I did it would be epic until I died)

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618

The Shape and Ghost Face are given S tier scary for Michael's stillness and Ghost Face's similar playstyle, but smaller frame for easier ambushing.

The Blight's hobbling is rather unsettling to look at when hiding from him, and hearing him begin his Rush behind you with that shriek always makes me dump in my pants lmao.

• Haddix
    Haddix Member Posts: 1,045

A good nurse, a good Oni, and a good Blight. All super ######### intimidating.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

Joe

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,217

Oni is probably the most adrenaline-inducing of the bunch. Having him pop his power on you is hella intimidating, even after 1200 hours.

Hag has a lot of jumpscares. An unexpected trap will for sure spook the hell out of me.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

All of them

Those are the first words I say before I start moving

-is it (insert killer/build/playstyle)-

• VSchmitt
    VSchmitt Member Posts: 571

Oni, even though I'm a Oni main, so I'm pretty confortable in looping one out of his power, my friends always complaing when they go against him, and for sure, His map wide "OOf" when the loads 100% the Wrath is a big "Uh-oh" and when he enters yamaoka's wrath the scream as a really big "ok, time to either hide or go to a loop and pray to god that he doesn't know how to really use his power".

Love this aspect on Oni, since he can be either very scary or you can really know how to handle him. For me, and I'm biased, He's the most balanced killer in the game, since he needs to earn his power, being a normal m1 killer in the "early" game, and know how to use his power to best advantage...