The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Match History

It would be very nice for each player to have a match history section where they can see what killer they were fighitng , their teammates who had what perks how many points everyone got and the option to watch the game from different perspectives (from killer view and survivor view , simmilar to match history from games like league of legends where you can watch the replay) . It would be very great for capturing highlights but most importantly it can be very good as a learning tool , analyzing your mistakes and seeing how the survivor/killer outplayed you .

Comments

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246

It would also be used to make those epic 360 potato juke nea montages that litter my recommended feed, so for that alone I must say; maybe.

• criminal
    criminal Member Posts: 25

I would be nice if we also have replay video after end game. When everyone got out. To review the match. It helps to report cheaters, bugs etc.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

I would like Match History and Replay systems

I would like to see the last screen for the last 10 matches I've played (10 as Killer and 10 as Survivor)

Then watch the replay to see what happened away from my perspective