The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dear Devs

Until the pallet looping exploit is fixed I will be reporting it as such in the report feature. I should not be looped for 3 gens by one player over the course of one match. If they can make it to a second pallet then the pallets are too close. I realize that you are fixing this, however in the interim I think that you should make tier three of blood lust the standard for killers speed.

Comments

• Whispers23
    Whispers23 Member Posts: 111

They should remove minimum number of pallets because on small maps they will spawn next to each other. Other than that the killers speed is good right now in my opinion.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    If survivors didn’t loop, they would all be found and downed tremendously quickly, leading to 4ks every game. The game is broken, and yes, the developers realize that.
  • Ghost_Potato
    Ghost_Potato Member Posts: 59

The looping is not the main issue it is the length or multiple loops to just waste time. The survivors should be the one with the time issues not the killers.

• shyguyy
    shyguyy Member Posts: 298

4/10 troll attempt.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

It's bad game design. It's been an issue for 3 years, don't expect anything to change at this point. I shouldn't be able to loop a killer for 5 gens at rank 1 regularly and that's not bragging, it's just the norm at rank 1 and extremely easy to do. The killer is just helpless.

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    If survivors didn’t loop, they would all be found and downed tremendously quickly, leading to 4ks every game. The game is broken, and yes, the developers realize that.
    Being found is a failure on the victim's part. Learning to stas hidden is the best way to extend game time and not get 4k'd
  • DisturbedZ
    DisturbedZ Member Posts: 59

@Ghost_Potato said:
    Until the pallet looping exploit is fixed I will be reporting it as such in the report feature. I should not be looped for 3 gens by one player over the course of one match. If they can make it to a second pallet then the pallets are too close. I realize that you are fixing this, however in the interim I think that you should make tier three of blood lust the standard for killers speed.

So why keep chasing the same person if you cant catch them? I have had this happen as well so i go after the ones on the gens and ignore the looper unless he runs in front of me then I will take a shot at him, but will keep the focus on the gens.

• Markness
    Markness Member Posts: 242

They should design maps that have more mind-game potential. Removing the killer's red stain would be a start. You can't call yourself "leet" when you can see my bloody red-stain through the jungle gyms.

The pallet looping was never intentional I am pretty sure and just has become what it has become kind of like when someone is kidnapped and making the best of out a terrible situation.

• Ghost_Potato
    Ghost_Potato Member Posts: 59

@MandyTalk said:
    Please do not abuse the report system, which wastes the time of everyone and means that genuine reports do not get to quickly.

Refer to this thread regarding what is/isn't reportable - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest

Then could you ask someone to change the in game reporting to not say abuse of in game flaws to gain an advantage plz