Killer mains please speak up

onemind
onemind Member Posts: 3,089
edited January 2021 in General Discussions

have made this post so that way the mods will see this and hopefully show it to some dev's as much as I want to put this in feed back I want everyone to see this

Now please say what you think about the past changes and updates

What things you think are busted and ideas to refreshed them

And please everyone is entitled to an opinion so dont start riots or insults but you also can't be silent

(Dont worry survivor mains i will be making a thread for you too same title with surivor mains)

(And if a mod or dev dose see this please don't instantly move this to feed back ik there will be possibly useful feedback but if it gets moved to feed back many people won't see this)

Post edited by onemind on

Comments

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112

WHERE IS THE DEMO BUFF?????

• Probably for the next update, not the upcoming one unfortunately. We'll see though.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

I just came back after a three month break. The latest changes seem alright to me for the most part.

The new UI needs some work. Right now it looks like a mobile game.

In terms of game balance overall, DbD is still survivor sided (generally speaking). DS+Unbreakble is still a combo, SWF can still use OOO, the map design is still abysmal. The list goes on and on.

To be honest, I was hoping the game would be in better shape. At least the Blight is fun to play. Right now Blight and Huntress are my two favorite killers.

• onemind

Well welcome back and hopefully a mod see this and get some useful feedback to help the game

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I don't care much about Undying getting nerfed, or any of the other changes, but I'm curious as to how Ds+Ub has not been changed yet. Surely the devs had to have realized by now how stupid this combo is.

• onemind

If you have any ideas feel free to leave thoughts here

• Melvin
    Melvin Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2021

I play both killer and survivor fairly evenly for a few thousand hours but I have to admit I’m a little concerned about the open handed buff. If I understand the update correctly, open handed now gives kindred 32m of killer aura reading? I am in favor of open handed being buffed but I think that range is kind of crazy.

• SilentPill
    SilentPill Member Posts: 1,302

How many times do I have to kill the same person? The game is second chance perk city.

Playing vs a coordinated meta SWF is not even a game, its a chore.

Survivors are rewarded for failure when most killer perks require success or effort to work.

Still annoyed keys have not been nerfed, completely broken item. I would say I wish I could loot a Mori out of a chest but they have been gutted.

Undying nerf I don’t care about but feels like a slap in the face.

At least Bubba is a ton of fun to play now.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

UI looks terrible and needs addressing

New animations for survivor might actually be good for killer and easier to read 360s (if anyone still had a problem with 360s for some reason)

Trapper's getting less RNG which is good

They buffed Wraith...I guess. Still not gonna main him again because they didn't address the biggest thing that's wrong with him: his awful cloaked movement speed without windstorm . And I've ran out of windstorm and need to level other killers so he's still unplayable for me. If you don't have windstorm Wraith is pathetic to play as and not fun in the slightest. With windstorm he actually becomes a good killer and I wish they made him less add-on reliant. But sadly he's still gonna be as add-on reliant as he ever was, this change isn't gonna do much for him.

🦀UNDYING IS GONE🦀Well it's not gone but it's not a much more balanced perk that no longer makes killers rely on RNG to get a free win with Ruin. If your RNG was bad the perk was literally useless. RNG isn't good for the game and this is a good change.

As for the map reworks Idk how good they're gonna be for killer. Gonna have to see how many stupid breakable walls they add to these new maps. I hope they address the god windows on both asylum maps but that's it.

• BaldursGate2
    BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 994

All good, except for the undying nerf. Now, thrill of the hunt is better, because at least you get a notification if somebody works on a totem and it lasts longer to make it there in time.

Keys must be adressed quickly.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

Undying nerf is fine, even if I wish the DS/Unbreakeable combo was looked at. Clown is receiving a huge buff though which is great, and the buff to Wraith is also nice.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Could've been better. Could've been worse.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

Speaking up here won't do diddly squat. If you want them to hear you, vote with your wallet. The drop in the number of Killers is the result of some voting with their wallets, the normal cycle of drop of DbD, and a lot of Killers just playing Survivor. It suffices to say that the endless noise is not unlike crying wolf, nobody listens to anything here. So again, if you want to get their attention, you (and many like you) would have to vote with your wallets and just take an extended break all at once.