Suggestion for the space button

KBb
KBb Member Posts: 3

First of all hey everyone, im not sure am i posting this in the right category.

While fighting against the entity at the hook, can we just hold the space button instead spamming.

I bet most of us have a mechanical keyboard and at night it makes a very loud noise.

Have a good game πŸ˜„

Comments

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,773

I have busted two Xbox controllers by smashing "a" struggling for my pixel life. I do hope this old mechanic is gone soon.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Yes pls!

i would take almost anything but mashing button at this point! Really bad high hopes after they introduced PH with the cages and even said they will monitor this feature regarding the button mashing..

• HiddenNugget
    HiddenNugget Member Posts: 32

You can change it to mouse wheel scroll if thats easier, in the options menu.

But I agree, its really frustrating having to smash a button when you don't really need to

• Father_Dark
    Father_Dark Member Posts: 84

Huh, that's interesting.... I'll have to try that. Thanks for the tip.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Or it can come with 3 hard skillcheck every 15sec. Success each will pause timer for 3 sec (increase second hook up to 69sec max). Fail each drop 3sec (down to 51sec min)

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112

Why not just give the same skillchecks from pyramid head's cages. It also stops people from killing themselves on 2nd stage on command.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

I see pyramid's cage mechanic becoming the norm someday. The constant cries about camping will more than likely result in it.