Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What is a good stealth perk to use?

I don't want to use iron will because I can't play injured so I'm having trouble trying to figure out another stealth perk to use. Any ideas?

Comments

• boostedsurvivormain
    boostedsurvivormain Member Posts: 399

Urban evasion would be good if you tend to crouch a lot, Calm Spirit stops you from disturbing crows so that could be useful as well. Although overall, Iron Will is a great perk and I'd recommend it

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

imo Fire Up. Who needs stealth perks when you have the most op perk in the game with guaranteed value

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889

Distortion is a stealth perk against aura reading but it only works 3 times.

• Trashmaster
    Trashmaster Member Posts: 357

No mither + iron will, run with resilience for maximum genrush power

• gatsby
    gatsby Member Posts: 2,533

It's Iron Will and being more comfortable playing while injured.

-Rank 1 Killer and Survivor player

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030

Iron Will is good even if you can't play injured. When I play killer injured sounds are always a big help in mindgaming since I can predict exactly where you are. If you want stealth outside chases and when healthy, I would say Spine Chill. If you know the killer is coming you can easily go hide or make distance with it. It's useful for a variety of things including stealth.

• JasonS
    JasonS Member Posts: 100

Fixated is quite a strong stealth perk, better than Urban in some maps, IMO. Plus its getting buffed next patch.