Which cosmetics did you get?

Options
RepliCant
RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
edited October 2018 in General Discussions

With your 60 vials, what cosmetics do you guys plan to get or got? :P

For me, I got the headpiece of a drippy Mr Billy, the entire Huntress Outfit, and just Wraith's head and body

I felt like the killer ones were way better than Survivor, so may as well get the good ones

Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Going for Billy Hammer and Head, Huntress Axe and complete Wraith outfit.
  • AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Options
    I feel like everyones going for wraith XD. I got the whole wraith set and I'm going for the doc next. I like having complete sets or my ocd kicks in.
  • deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Options
    Huntress and Claudette 

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053
    Options

Im getting full dwight and either full trapper or only head and body and something else for another killer.

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    Options

I've got the Huntress outfit. I'm not sure which I'll get next.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    Options

@AChaoticKiller said:
    I feel like everyones going for wraith XD. I got the whole wraith set and I'm going for the doc next. I like having complete sets or my ocd kicks in.

Oh I feel you - I made sure the whole outfits I don't have match in some way with the weapon ^^> @ChesterTheMolester said:

Going for Billy Hammer and Head, Huntress Axe and complete Wraith outfit.

See, I thought about the hammer :P But in the end, I liked having army pants and a bloody hammer with the drippy billy, felt nicer and it's different.

@deadbydaylightfan said:
    Huntress and Claudette 

The Huntress was the one I had to get full outfit because it wowed me, same with Wraiths, but his you could use without the weapon, Huntress' you need her glowy axe :P

• BearTrapSnap
    BearTrapSnap Member Posts: 86
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I bought the Wraith one. I didn't want to but the grind has been real. It's by far my favorite skin for him, and I'm happy I did because I hadn't played him since the buff. He's really fun now.

I think I'll get the Huntress or Doctor one for killer. I really can't decide, they're both so cool but I already have the bear Huntress so maybe Doc. I've got one of Dwight's pieces unlocked already. I hadn't unlocked a good outfit for him yet so that one works.
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

doc and a hard choice between billy (the skin just looks bad in my eyes) and huntress ( i almost never play her)...
    it will probaply be the huntress though (or maybe the huntress weapon and body and billys torso...)

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,793
    Options

Dwight's of course. Hallowed Dwight looks very dapper.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options
    Head & body; trapper, wraith, doc
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Wraith full outfit of course!

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224
    Options

I played killer enough to get 10 vials. Got the doc head. With the queue times and the farming I think I will just chill out, and if I really want a skin I will just buy it later.

• Sassy
    Sassy Member Posts: 47
    Options

I was too impatient to wait for the serums to get The Wraiths so bought his with cells and will be getting Trapper and Doctor with serums :)

• Grimbergoth
    Grimbergoth Member Posts: 293
    Options

@AChaoticKiller said:

im the same I took doc first and slowly getting the killer vials so I can get wraith , only 18 more to go … feels like ive done 60 as a killer already it sooo slow .

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    I want the doctors face just so I can facecamp someone just for them to think "what a f*cking d*ck" only the once though.
  • Boss
    Options

@Sassy said:
    I was too impatient to wait for the serums to get The Wraiths so bought his with cells and will be getting Trapper and Doctor with serums :)

A very wise decision on Wraith.

• AdánAR
    AdánAR Member Posts: 118
    Options

@Brady said:

For me, I got the headpiece of a drippy Mr Billy, the entire Huntress Outfit, and just Wraith's head and body

I felt like the killer ones were way better than Survivor, so may as well get the good ones

The ones for Huntress and Claudette. I have a question; the cosmetics will be there in the store after the event or not?

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Options
    Wraith’s only. None of the others were worth the torment of the grind. 
  • Boss
    Options

@AdánAR said:

@Brady said:

The ones for Huntress and Claudette. I have a question; the cosmetics will be there in the store after the event or not?

Yes, but you have to buy them with Auric Cells by then.

• AdánAR
    AdánAR Member Posts: 118
    Options

@Boss said:

@AdánAR said:

@Brady said:

Yes, but you have to buy them with Auric Cells by then.

Cool ty, it doesn't matter i'm gonna buy cells then XD

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

Full wraith, huntress and doctor head and trapper body

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,688
    Options

I have hillbilly torso and legs, wraith torso and legs. I haven't completely decided what I want to do for my last 2 cosmetics. I might get The Doctor head and body or maybe The Doctor weapon and Hillbilly weapon. I haven't really decided yet.

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287
    Options

Claudette's torso, Wraith's body and head, Huntress mask and clothes. Idk last one I want

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,413
    Options
    I just straight up bought the wraith right away. If I can find the time to grind out the rest of my vials, I'll probably grab the doctor and Dwight.
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,761
    Options
    Clear eyes, full Wraith, can't lose.

Also Claudette's torso and Doc torso + head.
  • apropos
    apropos Member Posts: 245
    Options

Oh man...! I didn't realize vials I earn with survivors could be used for killer cosmetics.In that case, Upper: wraith, billy, doc; lower: wraith, billy, huntress.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

Huntress mask and body (I love the look. The mad red eyes remind me of Alice in Wonderland. That bunny)
    Billy top

If i get enough vials together, i'll get doctors molten face and wraith head and body too.

• UltramanU
    UltramanU Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Got the doctors head, the hillbilly upper body, and the huntress body, I plan to get the huntress mask and the Wraith upper and lower body, oh and here’s what my doctor looks like. I thought my doctor would look more terrifying with the new head and covered in blood so survivors know I’m a p3 doc
  • Usui
    Usui Member Posts: 531
    Options

Dwight + Huntress

• Sel
    Sel Member Posts: 92
    Options

Dwight. Still need to get vials as killer, seems like it's a lot of effort though tbh, not that it's a bad thing, but when I could just go and buy whatever outfit I want for a couple of squid I have to ask myself if it'll be worth the effort and frustration or not.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options
    I think I will get Huntress, and Claudette via vials.

Wraith, and Doctor look pretty wild, though.
  • Troylus
    Troylus Member Posts: 40
    Options

Earned out the full Wraith.
    Bought the full Doc (as a show of support for BHVR, plus I like it)
    Working towards the full Trapper now.

• Soul_Consumption
    Soul_Consumption Member Posts: 68
    Options

@Brady said:

I got the doctor's attire, and am working on Huntress, but that could take a while because of long lobby times. Hopefully they fix something about the event.

And I agree the survivor outfits were lacking