The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Least/most favorite killer to go against

13»

Comments

• K1LLR0CKNR0LL
    K1LLR0CKNR0LL Member Posts: 176

That sums up why I don't like trapper better than my own explanation lol.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

3 of each:

Dislike playing against 'watch the floor' Trapper, Wraith and Ghost Face.

The more bearable I would are LeatherFace, Huntress and Demogorgon.

• UsernameNeeded
    UsernameNeeded Member Posts: 2

I hate going against demogorgon because of how easy it is for them to just place a portal at the last gens or at the 2 exit gates

A killer I like going against is hillbilly because most people who play him mostly rely on his chainsaw which I find is quite easy to dodge

• Sylthea
    Sylthea Member Posts: 5

The Twins. Demon baby. Need I really say more-?

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Favorit to go against: Hillbilly and Demogorgon. Because Hillbilly is either pure skills or "let's bully him". There's no in-between. And Demos are just fun to go against, Idk why. Oni is also fun to go against tho, but not my favorite.

Least favorite to go against: Deathslinger by far. His power is just frustrating and I hate him so much. I could write a whole bible about all the reasons why I hate Deathslinger with a passion. And what would make me "not hate him" a bit more.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Favorite: Demogorgon. I don't really have a reason why I like going against Demo, I just do. Oni and Pyramid Head are fun to go against as well.

Least Favorite: Hag and Plague. With Hag, Her power is very frustrating and promotes a camping playstyle (Which I am not a fan of). As for Plague, it's just a lose/lose situation with her. Either you don't cleanse and be 1 hit target the whole match or you do cleanse and have the match end in 5 minutes.

• TauNkosi
    TauNkosi Member Posts: 282

I hate Freddy. He's just so boring and unfun to go against. At least with a spirit or nurse I'm constantly on edge during a chase trying to outsmart them.