What is it about T3 Myers that causes survivors to suddenly throw the game?!

Like why?!?!

Why?!?!

Why does T3 EW suddenly activate “Potato Mode”?!

Comments

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

Is it T3 that lasts forever or moris healthy survivors? If so the survivors probably have bad experiences, probably figure they don't have a chance so why bother and decide to get killed so they can just move on to next match.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Kinda dumb of them to do that considering they most likely only have a couple of gens left and they're playing against an m1 killer.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited January 2021

With strong addons or no? Myers has some pretty oppressive rare addons. They can make survivors just give up sometimes.

Other than that; my guess would be lack of experience maybe? He moves faster and changes the pace a bit; so survivors panic and might not react properly. Any hit for pallet stun even they might have gotten before is an instant down now after all; so it can throw less experienced players off.

It's dumb to give up at all really given you can still squeeze points out; and you might luck out somehow or have a killer that gives you hatch; you never know.

But I would never underestimate myers with addons, never ever, he has some of the strongest add ons in the game even if he is lower on the community tier list.

• bm33

Survivors complain about NOED because it snowballs a game when all gens are done and all they have to do is cleanse totems during the match. Instadown/moris with gens left severely breaks those survivors spirit. 😂

• DoritoHead

Honestly going against t3 Myers is extremely fun for me. It's one of the few things that can actually get my blood pumping when I play as survivor.

• DoritoHead

I like how people complain about Myers and not Haunted Grounds

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

My logical conclusion is that your teammates are actually magpies that are attracted by myers shiny knife

• bm33

I've seen multiple people say they won't cleanse lit totems if they don't know what hex it could be because it might be Haunted Grounds even though it could be Devour Hope that is so much worse once the killer gets enough tokens.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184
    edited January 2021

Is like their pants turned brown and they're trying not to get it everywhere.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

My guess would be a combo of pretty much every Myers player waiting to pop T3 when they're about to get a hit to turn it into a down and T3's longer lunge messing with them. Or the Exposed effect makes them try to play immersed when they are really *really* bad at that. Maybe you've got a bunch of teammates who are too reliant on Dead Hard and EW 3 bypasses that completely if they're healthy?

I don't know... I'm mostly making things up. I think they're sensible but they are guesses.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

There's like 22 killers now, I've always assumed that a lot of people just don't know anymore how to handle certain killers, and Myers plays different than a lot of the others.

You can definitely feel killer side when survivors know what they're doing against you, but there's always a chance that person just has no game knowledge of what you're doing.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Players get scared of the unlimited instadown too easily

*Not advocating for gen rushing, here... that’s the kryptonite for any killer, and it’s especially essential when eliminating the T3 fear of Myers from the trembling hearts of the survivors in the match.

If he can’t even get to T3, he isn’t as scary

If he reaches T3... start juking that knife!

• Xyvielia

I’ve had more teammates turn into complete potatoes against Bubba than vs Myers

4/10 of my Solo queue LF matches usually end like this👇🏽

...or sometimes even worse

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Yeah I’ve seen this too.

I’ll watch from a distance while LF closes in on the other 3 doing group healing, like it’s going to be some magical ward against chainsaws.

Facepalm.

• Roobnus
    Roobnus Member Posts: 375

As a result of their lack of skill, Survivors get the feeling that the game is unfair and unbalanced when facing certain challenges, such as Myers with good add-ons.

Players that actually spend time with both sides know that each Killer power comes with a huge disadvantage, so they know how to adapt and prepare for such situations.

Unfortunately, most Survivor players never play Killer so they have no idea how to deal with it and instead of learning to play and improving their skill, they start to blame the games unbalance. They get frustrated and throw games, ragequit, suicide,...

It's no secret, that's the simple truth about the DbD community. Too many potatoes thinking they know how to play.

• Xyvielia

😂 ☝🏽

ah, group healing... like blood in the water to a shark

.....and the shark is a chainsaw