In a way... I would say that this Event kinda failed.

I feel like the only good thing from this event were the secondary objectives the cankers.

Comments

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    Blueberry said:

The only reason it failed is because they capped survivors blood points on the plants which forced all of them onto killer and killed the que times.

In another way... They're basically forcing us to buy the cosmetics too.
  • ekto
    ekto Member Posts: 103

I honestly can't help but agree. I hated the special generators concept because this game of endless monotony really needed some shaking up, but this just was not it. If the developers had any sort of foresight this wouldn't have gotten past the idea phase. This was not thought out at all.

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    I don't care much for the cosmetics...Too bright. 

So if I even get my vials....don't really care because the cosmetics will sit there.

Wish they would have done something actually Halloween themed (movie OR holiday)
  • Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513

@Blueberry said:
    The only reason it failed is because they capped survivors blood points on the plants which forced all of them onto killer and killed the que times.

A lot of survivors need to learn what it's like to play killer. They're getting to do it at the easiest time, when survivors aren't playing properly, but still. I''m guessing this morning's Hillbilly left with some understanding of what it's like when you're looped, flashlighted, laughed at, and then held hostage. (Not by me).

Poor guy only got one hook, and played a petal too.

• mortz
    mortz Member Posts: 8

Couldn't the killer que be fixed by removing the cap on survivors? Or having them to 0/60 instead of 30...

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited October 2018

A simple fix would have been to have Cankers like the gens of old events, each one gave the same amount to all survivors in game, they also roll over so if 5 were done in a game the next match you start with 2/3 of a vial, this way it could continue for the duration of the event even if you have finished, they could have made it 50 vials instead of the 30.

Also allow you to get all the vials needed from one side, with the lobby bug that has been going on for a couple of months making players switch sides has made that problem a lot worse, it just seems like it was very poorly thought out and we have had no communication from anyone about the killer queue concerns which is dissapointing as it makes you ask the question, do they care?

• Kenshin
    Kenshin Member Posts: 912

thats what happens if you only focus on skins to make money and dont think about everything else. sad af

• lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    Blueberry said:

And the killer que times were already not so great at rank one before the event started
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:
    Blueberry said:

In another way... They're basically forcing us to buy the cosmetics too.

To be honest, that was the plan all along.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited October 2018

@lyric said:
    Blueberry said:

And the killer que times were already not so great at rank one before the event started

Eh maybe, my que times at rank 1 usually aren't that noticeably bad outside of this event. These last few weeks have been unusually long though, not like the near unplayability of right now.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

@Eight said:

@Blueberry said:

A lot of survivors need to learn what it's like to play killer. They're getting to do it at the easiest time, when survivors aren't playing properly, but still. I''m guessing this morning's Hillbilly left with some understanding of what it's like when you're looped, flashlighted, laughed at, and then held hostage. (Not by me).

Poor guy only got one hook, and played a petal too.

Most of them will just play killer at rank 15 and then come to the forums being like, "SEE killer is easy, 4k!" LeL

Honestly though, as survivor at rank 1 as well I shouldn't be able to loop a killer for 5 gens. There's literally nothing he can do. The only way I'm not getting those loops is if "I" mess up, nothing on him.

• rebelhunter316
    rebelhunter316 Member Posts: 102
    People acting surprised they cap the vials? I am not cuz I knew that's how they're going to make their money.