Dead by Daylight - Friday the 13th Chapter.

Options
Jarol
Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

I'm still crazy, but I have many ideas of how the killer from the crystal lake arrives and make his power unique. Half of the concept is mine, while the other half I stole lmao.

New killer: The Slasher.

The Slasher is a relentless Killer capable of ending its victims from different points of its territory. His Power Jason's Revenge gives the Survivors no choice but to flee. His Personal Advantages: Blood Bath, Supernatural Strength and Hex: Bad Luck, make everything more difficult for the Survivors.

Power: Jason's Revenge.

Jason starts the game with a 6 meters terror radius. with M2 allows you to Stalk the survivors until their power gauge fills, Once Stalked, Jason happens to have a 16 meters terror radius.

The Power Gauge starts out empty and slowly fills with Vengeance, taking 120 base seconds to fill completely. Being stunned will fill the gauge by 10%. Survivors have a new action: Attack [This action is only available when Jason is the killer]. While in The Slasher's base attack range, Survivors can press the Active Ability button to attack The Slasher, stunning him for 5 seconds, but filling his Power Gauge by 25%. When the power gauge is full, Jason's Revenge can be activated by pressing the M2 power button.

While Jason's Revenge is active:

1. The Slasher terror radius [16 meters] increases to 32 meters.
  2. The Slasher movement speed [115%] has been reduced [to 110%].
  3. It can damage generators with just one kick.
  4. The Slasher breaks pallets, breakable doors just by walking through them. He also does not receive the stun while Jason's Revenge is active. This costs 25% of your total revenge.
  5. The Slasher when hitting a survivor, does not receive the cooldown of his weapon.
  6. The Slasher can grab healthy and injured survivors while Jason's Revenge is active. This costs 50% of your total revenge.

Jason's Revenge ends when The Slasher's power gauge runs out of revenge. This stuns The Slasher for 8 seconds.

SPECIAL ABILITY: Teleportation.

The Slasher is known for surprising its unsuspecting victims. While in chase, he can teleport within 24 meters of any survivor who is fleeing from him, Teleportation has a cooldown of 30 seconds.

PERKS:

1. Blood Bath: You become obsessed with one Survivor. While hooking on your obsession, the undetectable status effect is applied to you and you will see the aura of all survivors until your obsession is rescued, ou can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.
  2. Supernatural Strength: Your undead nature makes you stronger than the other Killers, with a power not even fully understood by the Entity. It can damage repaired generators. Damaging a repaired generator instantly removes 25% of its progress meter and causes it to fall back to 35/40/45/% of the generator's normal regression rate. You cannot use Supernatural Force when all generators have been completed.
  3. Hex: Bad Luck: A curse that torments survivors with misfortune. Damaging a Generator will give up to 2/3/4 Survivors currently working on a Generator insanely difficult Skill Checks. Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex totem is standing.

New Survivors: Tommy Jarvis and Tina Shepard.

PERKS Tommy Jarvis:

1. Your friends are dead: Everyone else is gone, but you won't lie down and die yet. If you are the last Survivor, your Movement Meter automatically fills 25/50/75% the next time you are picked up or grabbed.
  2. Self Defense: You found a knife. You cannot kill the Killer, but you can still fight. While in the process of being grabbed, you can press the Active Ability button to stun the Killer for 5 seconds and escape his grasp. This gives him the Exhausted status effect for 60/50/40 seconds. Self Defense is disabled for the remainder of the game.
  3. You are not alone: Company and support calm you in stressful situations. When taking a cooperative action, the skill check pointer moves 10/20/30% slower for each additional survivor who takes the action.

PERKS Tina Shepard:

1. Despair: As your friends fall at the hands of the killer, your desperation and desire to escape increases considerably, if you are the last survivor, you will not leave scratch marks until you escape or are knocked down.
  2. Friendship: You do not allow the killer to harm your friends, each time you rescue a survivor or receive a protection blow, you will see the aura of the other survivors for 30 seconds.
  3. Mental Game: Your incredible ability to confuse the killer makes you more daring when escaping or hiding, every time you find yourself within the killer's radius of terror, you will not make noise when jumping a window or throwing a pallet.

New Map: Camp Crystal Lake

5 Variations of Camp Crystal Lake.

1. Camp Crystal Lake.
  2. The Lazarus.
  3. Higgins Haven.
  4. The Voorhees House.
  5. Crystal Lake Village.

Comments

• Critical_Fish
    Critical_Fish Member Posts: 615
    Options

Way too similar to Myers with the first part of the power. I really dislike it.

The Slasher seems like he'd be incredibly annoying, but not good if you're on the top of things as Survivor, just like Myers.

The ability to attack the Killer 1. doesn't make sense, and 2. makes this Killer worse than he really has to be. He's already bad dude why you gotta do this to him-

Blood Bath is... oh lord. Undetectable and seeing auras from any distance is just... why. This with Furtive Chase seems like a damn nightmare. It takes a long time to unhook someone if you don't hook the Survivor right next to another one. Plus, you can see any Survivors near the hook and chase them away. There's no way the obsession would ever get off the hook if you know what you're doing, so that's 180 seconds of being impossible to track and seeing everybody on the map for effectively free.

The description isn't it. Freddy is much more unnatural than Jason, the Demo is from a literal different dimension, the Nurse floats and teleports, and the Wraith can turn invisible. The Entity has a knack for understanding weird things, no way Jason would be the exception if there was one. This perk is even worse design wise. It's just Pop Goes the Weasel but better, and Pop is one of the best perks Killers have.

Hex: Bad Luck is cool. I have no problems with this.

Your Friends are Dead is just a mean perk. It wouldn't be useful at all but it'd just be mean, especially if you have a key.

Self Defense is just old Decisive Strike without the requirement of being the Obsession for it to instantly activate. No ######### thank you.

You Are Not Alone just seems useless. It'd be helpful for beginners I guess, but it messes up any muscle memory and would probably not often work anyways.

Despair is again, just mean. It's not even useful for trolling though, either. Just Your Friends are Dead but worse. Maybe if the Killer closed the hatch it'd help open exit gates, but that's it. This also has nothing that changes between levels.

Friendship has nothing that changes between levels. Other than that it's mediocre, but fine if you're in solo queue I guess.

Mental Game, again, has no changes between levels. This also, the way it's worded, makes it seem like all actions are silent while in the Killer's terror radius, which is absolutely not okay. Quick and Quiet makes 1 action every 20 seconds silent, and this is just QaQ but infinitely better, to the point of potentially being broken, especially with Lithe and Dance with Me. To balance this, probably put a limit on how many silent vaults you have (1/2/3) and make it only during a chase. Also 60 seconds to gain each silent vault back, with a Token system.

• Tayte
    Tayte Member Posts: 65
    Options

I really wish we had Jason. :c

I don't even care for his power anymore. I just want him in the game.

• Jarol
    edited January 2021
    Options

For something I said that almost the entire concept was stolen.

• Jarol
    Options

I am the same, even if it is a silly skin for a trapper, but it is possible to have it since now the appeal by the Cunnigham team is going to be won by Victor Miller.

• Critical_Fish
    Critical_Fish Member Posts: 615
    Options

Soo, about 90% of it? When you said half earlier? Either way that's not my problem, I'm focusing on the balance of the entire thing regardless of who made it. I have no care of that, I'm just looking at the post itself.