Adrenaline is borked

The_Floof
The_Floof Member Posts: 69
edited January 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Going to say it, sure many others have as well. I personally think Adrenaline is broken on one part. The perk itself is fine, however for one small minor detail.

When you are hooked and you have Adrenaline, you should not be put back to full state of health. Think that is extremely broken. It rarely happens but its still annoying enough to post about.

Had a game, three people were on hook was looking for the last one. Of course wrong side of the map and she popped the last Gen. She unhooked the first one who immediately became fully healed. After finding the one who originally popped the gen, the other two got unhooked and both of them also became fully healed. The second they came off the hook.

O_o how the heck is this even a thing. Like, shouldn't you be not on a hook. Like someone on the ground getting up I am 100% fine with. More so if they got slugged. However the moment you are off a hook? Kinda feels like some massive BS.

Also to any smart butt that wanna say NOed. No! That is a baby killer perk and I refuse to use it. Unless playing basement bubba who is guarding the basement box xD

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,469

A lot of things are broken right now. blood point offerings don't work right for one.

hit detection is broken beyond compare right now

and I mean actually broken not just unbalanced.

matchmaking is a joke at the moment but they're working on that.

• The_Floof

I'm so super happy for the MMR system. Like SUPER happy. Because I wanna learn the nurse but playing against people who are super skilled. Well, don't really want to try just yet. Same with the Hag and Spirit.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

Adrenaline is balanced imo, even with being fully healed off hook. If you're having issues with it I'd recommend running NOED.

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,176
    edited January 2021

So..you complain about Adrenaline healing to full once unhooked but you refuse to run NOED which can easily fix this for you..b/c its a 'baby killer perk'.

Alrighty, movin on.

• It's not meant to be balanced it's meant to be fun and it certainly is for one side.

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

Am I the only one that barely see's Adrenaline anymore? It's like 1 of 10 games nowadays.

At topic, eh. The hook thing is irritating, but Adrenaline has never bothered me too much, compared to something like Dead Hard (for distance)

• The_Floof

Honestly been seeing it a lot more lately. Dead Hard has never been my problem because I just bait them to use it. Only now and then do I get someone that does really good with it. It just doesn't make sense like most of the comments already made. NOed I consider a baby perk its useful but half the time never make it to end game so would be a worthless perk. It just doesn't make sense that oh...I have just gotten off this hook. Full life. Just doesn't make sense.

• It's basically just reverse noed.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Full heal straight off of hook is kinda dumb but idc as much these days as when back when every survivor ran it (and I was playing old freddy). I'd be nicer if pretty much every meta survivor didn't become completely insane at endgame, most of which are much more of a free escape than adrenaline.

• The_Floof

But... If its reverse NOed... I can get the sprint boost once off hook because of it... but if they are healthy NOed don't care xD

• The_Floof

Like as one person mention before. It's not all that common anymore. Just today, it seem like 2 out of the 4 were running it. Like I mention to him/her. Most games never make it to End Game. Either I go into big brain mode. Or they go 100% potato. Kinda miss old freddy.