What's a killer that makes you groan because you know you're about to have a bad time?

Options

Nurse. Hands down. I never haver fun against her. I never survive her. I know the match is over before we even get one gen done. It's an unpleasant experience all around. She makes me wish there was an option to block going against specific killers cause then she'd be my first and only choice. I know she requires a lot of skill to use but the unskilled nurses are so far in between they might as well not even exist.

Comments

• SentinelCaptain
    SentinelCaptain Member Posts: 233
    Options

Used to be Doctor, but recently I'm getting more annoyed with Freddy leaving dream snares at the exit gates and having nothing I can do about it.

• voorheesgt
    voorheesgt Member Posts: 827
    Options

Ghostface.

The reveal system is so wonky. Usually I can't reveal him if he's standing in the wide open 10 feet away.

But if I'm sneaking out of an area purposely not looking at him it will start telling him somebody is looking at him. So I get found.

• bingbongboi90
    bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 576
    Options

Trapper, because i am a trap magnet.

• SocialDistomancy
    SocialDistomancy Member Posts: 1,319
    edited January 2021
    Options

legions can be boring sometimes because of the constant mending if they combine it with ruin and you spend half the time you should be looking for it either mending or avoiding the terror radius or other survivors while they're using their power. doctor if I can while they're hooking somebody I'll try and knock off a more mid oriented gen and then just hug the opposing corners of the map from where i see the other guys lit up while they keep the doctor's attention if I don't have calm spirit on. some freddy can be boring for the same reason as legion, slow games. Minus the mending sometimes, but some seem to like franklin's especially if you got a good toolbox. I understand that, but, ten minute games from deliberate slow downs are boring as hell regardless of how many points you make. If we had to get 7 gens and they increased the amount on the map by 2 or 3... that would not feel the same as deliberate slow down tactics. In fact, 6 gens to power the gates might be a little more fun sometimes, but not with some maps.

• SaintDorks
    SaintDorks Member Posts: 252
    Options

Doctor..About 90% of the time a Doctor is a Salty Survivor main..And in those 90% they are gonna slug and not even bother hooking you If you are the last guy alive. They will not even summon the entity they just will not let you play.

• UncleStabby
    UncleStabby Member Posts: 837
    Options

Freddy Longarms

• DFP
    DFP Member Posts: 156
    Options

Playing as Nurse, Plague, Spirit or DeathSlinger.

Gotta grit my teeth and force myself to go through with it, as it's the only way to learn how to use them and the aftergame chats going to be saltier than McDonalds fry. Only play them when I have dailies/for the rift challenges.

Playing against would be Doc and Hag, I do not like the jumpscares. ^_^'

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 478
    Options

I wouldn't say I *hate* playing against any killers, but I usually don't expect to have much fun against Spirit, Plague, or Freddy.

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,022
    Options

Hag, good or bad player.

Not sure if I really have to explain my reasoning.

• BioX
    BioX Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

Freddy, I tend to not play those matches to begin with and just move on to one I potentially do enjoy.

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,516
    Options

Freddy. That man drives me crazy

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,832
    Options

Hag.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,634
    Options

Freddy, the Chases are just dull. You can clearly see how some of those play when you are awake for a while (e.g. just got a clock, Freddy arrives for a chase). They are so helpless sometimes against awake Survivors, but get their Hits due to the poor design of Freddy.

Hag would also be a contestant for Spot Number 1, but I luckily dont see her often.

A while I really hated to go against Twins, because some players just love to go all in on their camping potential, but the Twins-players over the last days were alright.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hag, Freddy, Doc, Plague, Deathslinger, Legion

The rest I can tolerate (even nurse and spirit) but damn those guys make me want to scream and roll around in the floor and jump up and down like a monkey

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    Options

When I start the trial as a sleeping obsession, I say to myself, "isn't there other games to play?"

• halfmanhalfape
    halfmanhalfape Member Posts: 153
    Options

Ditto.

I do not enjoy playing against Legion or Spirit either but Freddy takes the cake by a long(arm) shot.

• Uncharted
    Uncharted Member Posts: 136
    Options

Bubba, cause there's an 80% chance he's gonna camp with insidious and noed.

It might be a meme build but for people on the receiving end of it, it's the epitome of boring and lazy.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Solo queue matches vs Forever Freddy

• Xyvielia
    Options

The Claudette who drops the closest pallet as soon as the match starts; who is then instantaneously found, downed less than 10 seconds into the chase, and suicides on 1st hook

• Xyvielia
    Options

Seeing 2 DC’s at the start of a match from survivors who are scared to face particular killers

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,257
    Options

Nurse, The hag, Michael myers, The nightmare, Oni, Plague.

Mostly these killers, as long as i face good players.

I never won against Oni and The Nightmare, they are definitely so annoying to play against.

But to tell you the truth, if a killer takes me down in a single hit, it's really going to be a game that is unlikely to survive.

• lkalin91
    lkalin91 Member Posts: 150
    Options

Spirit, mostly because there's little counterplay involved especially when every spirit is using stridor

• Asssblasster625
    Asssblasster625 Member Posts: 629
    Options

Clown

• CRUMCH
    CRUMCH Member Posts: 14
    Options

Freddy. nuff said.

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347
    Options

legion

• WarMachine2101
    WarMachine2101 Member Posts: 10
    Options

Essentially any killer with the ability to down multiple survivors in the same minute, Ghostface and Leatherface are horrible IMO, but Micheal is cool solely for the fact that I was somehow able to give him solely a character in my head and whenever I see him I just go in a stern parent voice “Micheal.... Micheal... Stop that right now Micheal” and other stuff along those lines, so it’s more fun than annoying with most Micheals

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,484
    Options

Freddy or DS. Nothing to do with their power levels.

I just find Freddy to be boring game play. It's the same reason I find Clown boring. You just drop pallets early. There isn't much interactive game play. The only reason Freddy is above Clown is because you don't see Clown enough to be bothered.

DS is also because of uninteractive game play. A quick scope shot has no wind up or cooldown on use so there's no feedback to play with unlike Huntress. You're just mid chase randomly wiggling at random times guessing when he'll decide to shoot. Once again though, he doesn't need any nerfs at all, I'd even buff him actually, he just needs a more interactive design.

• GloryHunter
    GloryHunter Member Posts: 33
    Options

There are killers I struggle against like Myers and Oni and there is Freddy is who is simply not fun to play against

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

Everything about Freddy is dull and so incredibly boring. He's the most cookie-cutter, basic killer in the entire game, more than Legion (at least you need good fundamentals with Legion). I'd honestly rather go against Deathslinger or Spirit because at least with those killers they have an interesting visual design and chase music, and I can acknowledge when a Slinger has a good aim. But with Freddy there's literally nothing that separates a good Freddy from a bad one. It's all the same.

• SaltyNooty
    SaltyNooty Member Posts: 276
    Options

Hah. I have a freaking list.

1. Freddy the annoyance

- He's generally unfun to play against and is quite literally braindead. He takes NO goddamned skill to play or use. The dream snares/pallets are stupidly abusable, zero cool down and it's hard to tell what's real and fake. He can openly teleport between any gens he feels like, so running BBQ on him is a must for all the pumpkin spice latte players who just love to play as him.

He's easy to get a kill by face camping, spaming dream snares around hooked survivors and slugging. Easy to mori with and impossible to escape. The hatch is always found before anything else; it's grown to the point where I either DC or purposely get myself killed to avoid dealing with him. Sorry, try again when you're not the hag on steroids. I could go on and on about him but let's keep moving.

2. IT'S TIME FOR YOUR TREATMENT! 20 DOSES OF PAIN AND BLOOD!

- The doctor. He's MORE than tolerable in this list but he's disgusting. If i'm not maining jake and I'm running my meg, I'm screwed. It's lile every 30 second he spams his aoe. Luckily, the easiest counter is lockers and staying THE HELL out of his terror radius, and I'm a stealth main so that's easy to do. The problem is when we reach the end of the game, either he camps between 2 - 3 gens making it impossible to repair without all of us getting madness; and like any other killer, they have ruin making it impossible to repair gens at that point. Easy 4k for them, disgusting and bad time for us.

Not to mention, they spam carter spark lile there life depends on it which is OH so frickin annoying. Looping them is somewhat easy in the first part but when they start spamming there ability, I lowkey wanna RQ AND THEM THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO FACECAMP OR SLUG. At that point, IDC; You can take your RQ points, I'm not dealing with you.

• SaltyNooty
    Options

I have a list - Part 2.

3. HAH, THE MUD QUEEN!

- The goddamned hag. I dont think I need to say much to get the point across on this one. Universally hated, known for camping, slugging and have an overall DISGUSTING play. She's like Freddy but easier. Rewards survivors for All the horrible moves that would only be acceptable if yoy hadn't gotten a kill. Then they have the audacity to run Undying with other hex based perks making our life a hell; IN ADDITION TO HER ADD-ONS WHICH MAKE IT SO THAT SHE CAN TRIGGER IT WHENEVER SHE PLEASES.

Again, i'd take the DC penalty then place against you, Espeically when you play like that. Disgusting piece of- not gonna go there.

4. The legion - Thanta + Mending + ruin go brr.

Nuff said. Everyone knows this pain and with there little red pinbutton add-on, this easily surpasses the hag. Disgusting. Get out my face.

• SaltyNooty
    Options

For the record, I can wait out the DC Penalty; I dont really care for it. I can just binge watch Evagelion while I wait.

• SaltyNooty
    Options

Edit: Legion is still number 4 but the build I see and hate the most is this.

Thanta, sloppy butcher, Ruin, BBQ. Toxic and annoying. + mending? You're not finishing that game; EVER.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,793
    Options

Freddy for obvious reasons.

A stridor Spirit. Again for obvious reasons.

Deathslinger. Unless he has bad aim then you're getting shot and reeled in.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    Options

Freddy, Pyramid Head and Spirit, they are usually played by sweatlords with the cheesiest builds and the cheesiest strats aiming for nothing else but the highest amount of stomp with the less amount of effort possible (at least Nurses and Huntresses have to work hard for those stomps).