We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Harder/Slower Rank Up

Sbibe
Sbibe Member Posts: 19
edited January 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I have a suggestion, why not make ranking up takes a while to do, just like any other multiplayer game? Because i've only played 18 hours and have reach rank 14 in both survivor and killer. In my 18 hours i didn't get that much blood point thus my progression is slow while the difficulty skyrocked. This quick rank up really is not good for new players. Imagine being new to the game using only measly perks while the killer / especially the survivors having meta perks I cannot win against.

Comments

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112

They will be introducing an MMR system next patch which means rank shouldn't matter anymore and you should go against people of your skill more consistently. That's theoretical though and you never know.

• Sbibe
    Sbibe Member Posts: 19

Didn't they did that before and it didn't work out? Every streamer I watched said that the MMR was really bad.