Leather face

MercilessMuggers
MercilessMuggers Member Posts: 1

I personally think leather face walks way to fast and his chainsaw is too op to dodge should he get anywhere close to you. I feel his chainsaw shouldn’t be a one hit down if he’s that fast and since his chainsaw is too op to dodge.

Comments

• InsaneCoaster
    InsaneCoaster Member Posts: 305

Leatherface is definitely not OP. Sure he's stronger than he used to be thanks to his buff which the Devs did a great job on, but he's not OP.

His weapon is strong, but it still has plenty of limitations and he has a lot of counterplay. He can be countered effectively by survivors at Jungle Gyms, Shack and other strong loops. I think he's very balanced to be honest.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Use the speed limiter on Bubba then come back and update us on what you think.

• jadedcaffeinated
    jadedcaffeinated Member Posts: 38

split everyone up, don't run into deadzones against him, feed him pallets conservatively, and use windows to your advantage.

• oskar0ch
    oskar0ch Member Posts: 29

I hate playing against him so much, he has the worst killer design in the entire game.

• Critical_Fish
    Critical_Fish Member Posts: 615

He's definitely more well designed then the likes of Deathslinger, Spirit and Executioner. In my opinion, he may even be in the top 5 most well-designed Killer. He now has a unique power with strength but counterplay, which is the best thing that can be said about a Killer.

I don't like playing against him ONLY because I play against so many. If he wasn't so common above rank 10 (it's hard to rank up as solo queue Survivor, dont @ me) I'd like him a lot more.

• horrortale_sans
    horrortale_sans Member Posts: 651

i never seen a good Executioner and there pretty easy to dodge

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

My issue with the Leatherface buff is that they doubled down on every aggravating thing that earned him the "Camperface" reputation, instead of addressing his issues in a more substantial way.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Git gud.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

LOL get good. Bubba is balanced. His chainsaw can't be used for mobility. And can be hard countered by Windows.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,013

If you manage to juke him into a wall, you can pretty much punish him with that long 8 second tantrum he gets, and then safely run away. I think if you play Bubba sometime in the higher ranks, you'll see that he isn't as powerful as you think.

• Critical_Fish
    Critical_Fish Member Posts: 615

It's only when you get to a pallet or window is he unfair.

Cuz you can either vault the window / drop the pallet, or don't. If you do he uses is ranged attack, if you don't he m1's.