Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Small Insidious rework

Just make it so that it cannot be activated within a certain distance of a hooked survivor, like with the Twins' power. Solves a few camping problems.

Comments

• horrortale_sans
    horrortale_sans Member Posts: 651

its a meme perk for me bubbas basement

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

But then you're basically taking away the only use of the perk in its current state (just saying it how it is). So what if instead, you can become Undetectable for a few seconds, on command, with a reasonable cooldown?

• foolishmortals
    foolishmortals Member Posts: 38

People will have to use a braincell or two and find a new use. Like pretending to abandon a chase, then hiding behind a wall and waiting for a survivor to come that way. Or hanging around a nearly-completed gen that's regressing.

Or be a jerk and stand on an open hatch until you hear a survivor approaching.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,789

I wish that Insidious would affect the terror radius from Hag traps. That'd open up some really cool mind games for Insidious Hags. Like imagine this:

You place a trap next to a gen. When a survivor trips it, you just stand still, then teleport once Insidious procs. They'll have run from the trap when it first procs, assuming you're going to teleport, but they'll go back to the gen when the TR goes away because they'll assume you never teleported. Meanwhile you'll be standing silently next to the gen for the free hit (or grab if they're really not paying attention). Of course in most cases you could just teleport the first time instead of relying on this trick, but this way you get the chance at a grab and you also get to scare the ######### out of the survivors regardless, so it's definitely worth it :D

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,789

I would be okay with this because it doesn't impede my ability to play Insidious Wraith >:D