Insidious Doctor...

bkn
bkn Member Posts: 228

-The doctor can use schock therapy without losing Insidious. That can help you to farm points while camping, denying BT or refusing the unhook when you have certain addons (hit-schock-hit with some distance), or whatever that can be used for and comes to your mind. Static blast doesn´t work.

-The Twins can bodyblock the basement stairs together, making it unable to unhook the survivors you trapped in the basement. There are a few hooks outside of the basement (Thompson house upstairs) where it can be useful too, just keep looking for it. Don´t t trap somebody that is not on the hook. It may lead to a ban.

-The Trapper gets +200 BP for every trap he sets when using the perk disstressing. This way you can farm 8000 points very quickly (fastening addons recommended) without interacting with survivors which forces them to come to you to gain BP and pips. I recommend Noed+Bloodwarden to get the rest of your points later. Its a good strategie if you dont want to chase and also good way to farm without having survivors profiting from it aswell, but forcing them to jump on your hooks for free. If they simply genrush you, everybody goes home empty.

Comments

• Klakky
    Klakky Member Posts: 444

Static don't work if u have no terror radius, and if he wants to keep shocking and camp he's gonna lose the game so what's the problem?

Unless it's last person and end timer didn't start u can't get banned for blocking it, as long as someone is outside they can start the timer by opening the gate, and every time I played twins u couldn't release victor on stairs or close to hook, had to 24m away.

Is this supposed to be a guide? I'm sorry but it's really bad and will only give u points in deviousness and I would never recommend camp if u want bloodpoints, just leave victor near basement entrance and when he detects someone u can start going towards it, insidious only forks for bubba and hillbilly, bubba can take out both hillbilly only one.

Ps: takes the fun out of playing trapper, just trap where u would sneak about if u were survivor, it's very fun catching people in same traps :P

• bkn
    bkn Member Posts: 228

-static works with insidious... but you get your terror radius back again (which is bad)

-its more fun simply blocking the stairs for some people, especially against SWF.

-some people want to camp and get a lot of bp. farming traps helps you.

• Nosferatu3145
    Nosferatu3145 Member Posts: 542

On Thompson House, after you hook someone up there, you can block the stairs with Charllote and send Victor to spread mayhem throughout the map, thus killing the person on the hook

• Splinterverse
    Splinterverse Member Posts: 445
    edited January 2021

Doctor needs a nerf anyway. No killer should have a BASE kit that is both anti-stealth AND anti-vault. One or the other not both (without addons). Add to that snap out of it and bad skill checks again as BASE. Then you add perks and addons to make it worse? No thanks. I know he was in a bad way before but they've swung too far to the other side. He needs to be adjusted.

Killer mains and tryhard survivors don't bother quoting and replying with "you just need to know how to run the Doctor". I already know that and do do that. I just don't think it's balanced. It's overkill as BASE. Make some of those things addon or perk dependent.

• Hex_UrbanEvasion
    Hex_UrbanEvasion Member Posts: 200

I hate him. The sheer amount of forced [BAD WORD] ups and information he gets from survivors is aggravating, and you're right, it does way too much at once. I don't care if he's considered B-tier. It's ridiculous.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Can't you just crush Victor?

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,147

He was designed to be annoying that the point of him. You weren't meant to stealth and the denied a vault is all bout timing for the doctor. I'm surprised you weren't talking about his hook lockdown interruption on him.