The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Would you like for charms to be added to the in game store?

DeftDaemon
DeftDaemon Member Posts: 21

Would you like for charms to be added to the in game store? 33 votes

Yes
42%
SnakeSound222TapeKnotLeonardo1itaMrPenguin[Deleted User]Awkward_FiendSpookyPumpkinPiezTeabaggingGhostfaceFobbostargazer9Hex_LlamaEvanSnowWolfSenyor_Yiff_ahvictoria 14 votes
No
57%
Seiko300MiriamGSchmeltzBabyCameron10CashelP14TragicSolitudeCritical_Fishzmassanioskar0chOBXYordsAggressiveFTWRepostRiposteBasementDwellerQwQwRabituinDistortedDreamTrashmasterGeneralmahler 19 votes

Comments

• zmassani
    zmassani Member Posts: 41
    No

They're sort of meh to begin with, so my guess is adding them to store would do nothing but take up the devs time, at most

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Yes

I just think they're neat

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,816
    Yes

I don't want them, personally, and I'm still busy grinding for cosmetics. But, for people who have nothing else to go for, or people who like charms more than I do, it would be a nice option.

• Generalmahler
    Generalmahler Member Posts: 29
    No

I want to waste 1000 Cells for a Legendary Mix of Charms i can only swap if a bug exist.

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793
    No

Literally the only reason to collect charms is the exclusivity

If you could buy them in the store they wouldn't even be a collector's thing

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    No

I'm shocked even one person said yes to being able to buy charms. I think they are one of the single worst things the devs have added to this game ever.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,768

I'm indifferent. I have absolutely zero interest in charms, to the point where I don't ever equip any even though I've unlocked quite a few.

That said, if people would buy them, they would just be financing the development of a game I enjoy for me. So, from that perspective, I'd be okay with it. I agree with zmassani that I'd be a bit worried about them wasting time on this that might be better spent elsewhere, but if they think they'd make a lot of money and then reinvest that into supporting the game, I'm down.

• EvanSnowWolf
    EvanSnowWolf Member Posts: 1,583
    Yes

I voted yes, so people that want them can buy them, but honestly they are 100% useless.

• oskar0ch
    oskar0ch Member Posts: 29
    No

They're completely useless and boring, i have 4 pages of them and i have never used them at all.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    No

I don't really care for charms.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited January 2021
    Yes

Yes but they're really cheap and are free (no Auric Cell-only charms).