The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Questline, updated quest system

neomasterr
neomasterr Member Posts: 18
edited October 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello Devs. Right now, for some reason, I have no motivation to play this game. I have 1 rank both surv and killer, i've done all quests. Why i should play this game? Yes I know - for having fun, but, for example, I need blood points, I want to prestige all characters, but points flow too small I think. Maybe you can make daily quests appear faster, maybe when I done all quests they immediately updates, or every quest I've done imediately changes to another. It's can mix the game. You lose nothing, it's just a bloodpoints. Or you can make questline, with three of quests and "last quest" (but better where quests infinite), maybe styled like bloodweb.
Thank you.

Post edited by neomasterr on

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Hello Devs. Right now, for some reason, I have no motivation to play this game. I have 1 rank both surv and killer, i've done all quests. Why i should play this game? Yes I know - for having fun, but, for example, I need blood points, I want to prestige all characters, but points flow too small I think. Maybe you can make daily quests appear faster, maybe when I done all quests they immediately updates, or every quest I've done imediately changes to another. It's can mix the game. You lose nothing, it's just a bloodpoints. Or you can make questline, with three of quests and "last quest" (but better where quests infinite), maybe styled like bloodweb.
    Thank you.

Theres a event rn it gives plenty of bp. If you finished it bring BBQ as killer
  • neomasterr

I mean something should be in game constantly. Right now it being without target (mission, task (except task to survive/kill them all)) and turning into toxicity. Sure I can just play. But just playing not very fun. What should keep me in game? 20 min's searching lobbies? Or after I've sacrifice last survivor listeting salty speech to me?

• neomasterr

This is because of community. If in game exists something global you can focus on it, but right now it's nothing.