Top 3 killers you hate to play against...

2»

Comments

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

1: Freddy

2: Doctor

3: Spirit

• SheKIndaSucks
    SheKIndaSucks Member Posts: 46

Freddy can ######### himself. Awful, awful killer to go against and the nerf can't come soon enough. The only killer I'll consider just dying on my first hook too. It doesn't help most of the folks who play him are #########.

I'm amazed the twins aren't being listed more, and I imagine that's because they're rare. I've yet to run into one, even one, that hasn't just slugged and camped, or hooked and camped, and tunnelled like they're escaping a prison.

Everything else is ok.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

1. HAG - I've said enough about her

2. Twins - Hate their play style

3. Deathslinger - This could've been Spirit but because I usually run Iron Will I'm not choosing her. This guy just makes trying to loop extremely frustrating, especially with really bad connections and hit validation.

• WantToKnow
    WantToKnow Member Posts: 51
    1. Spirit
    2. Freddy
    3. Bubba
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

1) Freddy - the only killer who manages to put me asleep ingame and irl.

2) Hag - i HATE how her phantoms force my camera to look at them, which always screws up my movement. also being on a hook with at least 7 traps around you isnt too enjoyable either.

3) Spirit - i had to decide whether i'd put the chase cheeser or the guessing girl up here, and ultimately decided to go for Spirit, just because of Stridor. that just makes anything you attempt against her feel pointless. a very close 4th place is going to go to Pyramid Head though. his constant power faking around loops is still super boring.

• JetTheWaffleCat
    JetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284
    1. Freddy: Ultimate Snoozefest with max slowdown builds including snare spamming and bloodlusting. Also sketchy lunge animation.
    2. Spirit: Very little information to work with to avoid her unless you're running bandaid perks. Even then most run Stridor and a lot of father's glasses.
    3. Pyramid Head: The change did not change his gameplay. Stick knife into ground, they vault, use Punishment. Try to avoid it by not vaulting, quickly put knife away then m1. Rewards hardcore scummy plays such as camping and tunneling due to how the Torment effect works. Honestly would be happy if he got hard reworked to do something else, or just fix the jankiness on both sides.

Honorable mentions are Hag and Solo Queue Slinger. Hag I don't even need to say much, promotes all the unfun aspects of the game. If she was played more often there would be as much complaints as Spirit and Freddy. With Slinger I have fun with a swf since I can be overly sarcastic and dramatic when facing him.

• unluckycombo
    unluckycombo Member Posts: 582

Deathslinger, Twins, and Freddy. Honourable mentions to good Spirits and Trapper though.

Deathslinger- His lack of map pressure+amazing strength at loops means that most Slingers I face tend to just proxy camp their first hook, and like to tunnel the unhooker out of the game- and then they get toxic at endgame chat, swearing that they camped because of gen rush when only one gen popped... To add to that, Baby Slingers aren't fun to verse. They don't really do cute/funny misplays. They just kinda fall flat on their face and it's honestly sad to see the matchmaker do them so dirty.

Twins- Experienced Twins are an absolute slog fest. Usually a lot of camping, tunneling and slugging is seen with these two, and I'm just not living for it.

Freddy- I feel like he can do way too much with too little effort. Deathslingers and Huntresses have to aim tight shots, Nurse has to get precise blinks, Spirit has to be smart with her phase use, Hag and Trapper require a lot of set up... A lot of killers just require so much more with their power, while Freddy's is super passive. Get to a loop, spam snare. Need map pressure? Teleport across the map to where you saw people with BBQ. Add that in with his wonky lunge animation, and he's just not fun. (Plus, I still get flashbacks of Forever Freddy...)

Honourable Mentions:

Spirit. I love her to death, but man her stand-still 'mind game' is such crap. She's not higher though because I do think you need to be smarter with Spirit then some give her credit for, and baby Spirits are cuties.

Trapper. No reason for this besides I get the worst luck getting out of bear traps.

• Murkoffz
    Murkoffz Member Posts: 3

1- Hag (She's boring AS #########)

2- Nurse

3- Trapper.

• Zephinism
    Zephinism Member Posts: 541
    1. Freddy (Slow, can do everything, boring mechanics)
    2. Spirit (With Stridor she is too easy to play)
    3. Twins (Slug city)
  • Damarus
    Damarus Member Posts: 600
    edited January 2021

I was about to post my reply, but noticed that @Withered8 already posted my same exact thoughts. But really, anything can be tedious, as the game is right now. Going against someone constatly spamming bottles with Clown can be as much frustrating as facing a Billy or a LF who will never, ever, not even if their life depends on it, hit you without an instadown. Overall though, the three mentioned killers are the ones I would love to never face (but the sad truth is, because they are so easy, you'll see them more than anyone else).

• OperationMintyHippo
    OperationMintyHippo Member Posts: 406

1. Twins

2. Deathslinger

3. Spirit 🙃

Freddy is a close 4th, but once undying is nerfed he won't be as bad. Why is every freddy still running ruin, undying, tinkerer, bbq though. 😒

• stargazer9
    stargazer9 Member Posts: 649

1. Trapper

2. Spirit

3. Hag

• hatchking
    hatchking Member Posts: 312

Doc self care Nea

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

I'm officially filing a restraining order against Spirit. She is used in literally

every.

single.

game.

Aside from that though, Huntress is pretty annoying because of her repetitive humming & insanely bad hitboxes. Legion can be annoying too, as well as set-up killers such as Trapper/Hag. I will say Trapper makes me more nervous than hag, especially around places like shack.

• Deadman316
    Deadman316 Member Posts: 578

Can I put Spirit for all 3? No?

Then it's Spirit, Ghostface and Leatherface. I DC Spirit matches and Suicide hook Leatherface matches. Ghostface I have a lot of matches with and I'm just sick of seeing him.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759
    1. huntress
    2. Ghostface
    3. Twins
  • Dasher_102
    Dasher_102 Member Posts: 44

Imagine saying spirit has no counterplay. Hate to break it to ya but ur just bad m8

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,145
    1. Nurse (if they're good, its a nightmare)
    2. Spirit (but ofc)
    3. Huntress (again, only if good)

4th would likely be Doc cause of how annoying he is.

• ukenicky
    ukenicky Member Posts: 1,352

1. Freddy

Just depressing to go against. Can't wait for him to get nerfed. This killer does too much and counters too many things that should counter camping. It really makes for unfun matches.

2. Doctor

Just annoying. The chase music and loud noises from going mad make me go mad irl over the course of the match lol. Also it's impossible to stealth against him and if it's a really good Doctor they'll stun you before you can drop a pallet during chase. All in all he's just annoying and oppressive at worst.

3. Bubba

Camp

• offwhiteknight
    offwhiteknight Member Posts: 172
    1. Bubba... Tunnel, Franklin's, Camp.
    2. Huntress... That. DAMN. Humming....
    3. no third...That's the only 2 I don't like. One seems to bring out the worst kind of players and the other drives me crazy.
  • EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

Deathslinger-Not because I think he has no counter play it's because I suck at dodging his shots.

Plague-If Im with randoms Im the only person who DOESN'T cleanse.

Bubba-Most of them I run into are face campers.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

If something's not broken, don't try to fix and so you survivor's fault.

• JediWithASniper
    JediWithASniper Member Posts: 670
    1. legion
    2. freddy
    3. cant think of a third
  • Splinterverse
    Splinterverse Member Posts: 445
    edited January 2021
    1. Doctor -- no killer should have a base power set that is anti-stealth AND anti-vault. It should be one or the other not both, especially since he also messes with skill checks and causes snap out of it.
    2. Ghostface -- no killer should have zero terror radius AND able to insta-down as a base. One or the other not both.
    3. Legion -- the constant mending/healing and the frenzy showing survivor locations is boring AF. They should reboot the killer from the ground up. He should be reworked to focus on him being one of several options. Like have him switch bodies in mid-match and that cause something to change.

BONUS: Leatherface. His reach is ridiculous and should be tweaked.

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497

Legion, Hag and Twins.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

Freddy, Spirit and doctor.

• GodLikeTerror
    GodLikeTerror Member Posts: 1,054
    1. Nurse, super boring to play against
    2. Pig, another killer that I fall asleep playing against
    3. Freddy, no skill players can win with him without an issue. He really does not take any skill at all to play
  • whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

1. Legion - stabbing the plebs to proxy the hook is the Legion life. Fastest killer to the 3 v 1 with the shameless rank 1 Legion strats.

2. Freddy - rank 1 Freddy's got all the gens everywhere on lockdown.

3. Huntress - shes got the tools to gun you down round corners, locked in animation, through peepholes and lull you into a hangman's slumber as she guns your friends down too.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266
    1. Tunneler
    2. Camper
    3. Tunneler & Camper
  • AiresBattleblade
    AiresBattleblade Member Posts: 25

I dislike playing against Doctor and Oni, the only real counter to them is stay away and hope they don't find you. Because once they do you might as well give up. Plague and Clown are less unfun and more tiring, you can't really fight their affects that don't do alot, except the Clown which gives him the chase once you are in his cloud. Twins, Deathslinger, and Demogorgon are close to Doc and Oni in that they arn't very fun to play against. With twins i have only won one game, that was when they first released and they went to sleep in the door while I crouched past. I've never beaten Deathslinger because once he sees you, which is 16m radius makes a lot easier, you don't have much counter options, yeah you can break the chain, but when they nail you through a hallway between loops and pull you in like Link riding the hookshot you can't do much. And Demogorgon just scares me for real, monster-y monsters are always the worst for me.

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328

Spirit, Deathslinger, Ghostface.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Doctor, Deathslinger, Spirit