Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Resolution and Ultawide monitor support

Kingkukumber
Kingkukumber Member Posts: 1
edited December 2023 in General Discussions

Hey all, this is my first post on the discussion boards. I just wanted to ask, why can't we select a specific resolution? and are there plans to make dead by daylight support ultrawide monitors? I play on a spectre curved ultrawide monitor, and if you're unfamiliar with them they have an aspect ratio of 21:9 and a resolution of 2560x1080. If I play DbD on default settings my game will be zoomed in and cutting off parts of the screen. In order to avoid this is I have to go into my monitor settings and change my monitor resulotion to 1920x1080. This results in having to play the game with large black bars on either side of my screen. If us ultrawide monitor gamers could get support I would love that. Thank you, and have a good day.

Post edited by BoxGhost on

Comments

• Qikin
    Qikin Member Posts: 14

Bumping this because this is a very good question and I too would like to know why.

This discussion has been closed.