Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

What are the best ways to sabotage your team as a survivor?

Hypn0s
Hypn0s Member Posts: 16

I want to roleplay as a survivor infiltrated by the Entity to sabotage the team. What are some tips and tricks to do it without the other players noticing until it's too late?

Considering how the game is balanced to favor survivors, I think this shouldn't be too bad for my teammates. It will be great for the immersion, for sure.

Best Answer

• Steah
    Steah Member Posts: 511
    Answer ✓

If ya really want to and im not saying you should, don't save, don't do gens, drop god pallets early, and body block

Answers

• IronWill
    IronWill Member Posts: 244
    edited January 2021

Well tbh I can't tell you what exactly to do but I can tell you, what I would do to you when I see you trying to sabotage me or my team in a match - I would straight up lead the killer your way and then let you hang on your first hook till you die.

• Hypn0s
    Hypn0s Member Posts: 16

That would be good or not depending on the survivor you are playing as!

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

I mean in order to not be banned from being unsportmanlike i guess you can still :

• heal other to 99% if you know they don't have SC or a medkit
    • heal other to 99% from the ground
    • not equip BT and go for saves (don't farm hook people tho) OR don't go for saves at all
    • camp hatch when it appears and you found it, no matter if people are on hook
    • pick up an other survivor item in case of Franklin's Demise and hide it so you can retrieve it later when you know you will escape
    • do not do more than 1.5 gens

But avoid leading killer to others, blow up gens and farm hook because that will get your reported pretty easily

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I don't recommend playing like this, as it's kind of a dick move.

But I've found the best way to troll someone is to pretend to be a noob. Wear a baby looking cosmetic, and then just sorta act like you suck.

• wojtech
    wojtech Member Posts: 192

Or play on low brightness so you barely see anything, but you may get killed fast.