billsipher45 Member Posts: 23

rancor on killer and urban for survivor

Comments

• hatchking
    hatchking Member Posts: 312

Sprint burst and haunted on trapper

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

There are none for killer and DS for survivor.

Also, why did you choose rancor and urban?

• billsipher45

rancor bc it is easy to kill the obs when there teams are trash and urban bc u can't go wrong with being stealthy

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited January 2021

None for Killer.

DS for Survivor.

Also Rancor and Urban are not that strong. You're relying on finding the Obsession soon while the gates are powered with Rancor and Urban needs a stealth build to be effective.

• MalcolmKreischer
    MalcolmKreischer Member Posts: 9

Honestly none for killer, killers perks only get scary if paired with other perks not on there own

Ds for Survivor

• Critical_Fish
    Critical_Fish Member Posts: 615

Not a single perk is overpowered by itself. DS is annoying as hell but it's not OP.

For Killer, the most op COMBO is Ruin and Undying, obviously.

For Survivor the most op combo is DS and Unbreakable, obviously.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited January 2021

I start by saying that for "op" here I just mean that it has a very powerful effect, not that it is too much and should be changed... That said:

For survivors Iron Will. It's always present in my builds if I have it on the character I'm using. It is absolutely gamechanger and I'm actually amazed by its relatively low usage.

For killers NOED. It either gives a massive power boost at the end of the match or forces survivors to do a secondary objective. In both cases it's a win for the killer.

• Demon_Swords
    Demon_Swords Member Posts: 68

Spin chill if you know how to use it. Completely counters stealth killers (+ billy since if you know he is chainsaw running and you see spin chill active you know he is coming to you. Also gives free gen progress at times especially if killer is being looped and part of that faces you on gen.

Also Unbreakable + DS since just by the mere exitance of the perks; the killer is heavily incentivized to slug someone who was recently been unhooked and can't reliable guess whether one or two survivors were there at the downed survivor (unless you have Death Bond.)

The only killer perks that may be op would be Undying + Ruin (which is about to be nerfed anyways.) or Save the Best for Last as it completely redefines the chase when fully stacked or can make you be able to double hit a healthy survivor trying to unhook with being able to hit the unhooked survivor (though if fully stacked you completely stop them from unhooking.)

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

DS on survivor.

None of the killer perks are OP.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617

DS is not OP, survivors take advantage of it in a way they shouldn't be able to. I feel there's a slight difference there. DS + UB is what is truly OP. DS by itself isn't as scary.

You know what is an actually OP survivor perk? Object of Obsession.

I don't think there are any OP perks for killer. NOED seems undeservingly strong to me, but it has counterplay so yeah. BBQ is strong but not OP. Undying in its current state does a little too much in my opinion, but it's being nerfed to the ground so meh.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454

It's obviously Left Behind & Monstrous Shrine, dunno what the rest of you are on about

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454

Dude, It's the best perk in the game, you're just not using it right

• Critical_Fish
    Critical_Fish Member Posts: 615

Finally, someone speaking the truth here smh. We all know DS and Ruin suck dick, stop saying it's op

• billsipher45

monstrous IS FOR THE BASEMENT A CLOWN MAIN LIKE DOES NOT NEED TO GO TO THE BASEMENT

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

I don't think any perks are op so I'm going to answer this as what's the most annoying

Survivor - Decisive

Killer - mmmmmmmmm, probablyyyyyyyy, between new Ruin and Dying Light (you'll never guess what combo I use as killer)

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030

Survivor - Object of Obsession (in teams or against Freddy/Trapper), Decisive Strike (if abused)

Killer - Noed (in Solo Queue), Undying (in its current form)