k i l l e r l o b b i e s

Options
Can we just make servers where we can select from or come up with a cOmpRoMise for rank 15 and under killers, dont get me wrong i like the game and all but when you want to play killer and youre new and havent played it before, the lobbies on pc take a long time to get people in, and when you’re rank 20 you don’t really get anyone. You gotta wait like 20 mins. 

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,484
    Options

The que times are insane again, I'm at 40min and waiting.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Yeah I know what you mean. When I first started it would take forever. Or get 3 people in and then take 10 mins for a 4th. I thought the game was dead but no it was just rank 20. This was only a few months back.

Just stick with it. A few levels in it will sort itself out I promise you. Queues are back to normal tonight after the event change

• moka264
    moka264 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Yeah I know what you mean. When I first started it would take forever. Or get 3 people in and then take 10 mins for a 4th. I thought the game was dead but no it was just rank 20. This was only a few months back.

Just stick with it. A few levels in it will sort itself out I promise you. Queues are back to normal tonight after the event change

Yeah but I’m rank 20 which is the problem so it takes me around 30 mins just to get a game or I don’t even try to wait all that long and just go play survivor. So that’s what I’m saying 15 and under ranks for killers should a t l e a s t get some servers you can pick from or something, waiting this long is ridiculous. 
  • StigWH68
    StigWH68 Member Posts: 22
    Options

Its every time theres a patch or event the killer lobbies are crazy long.

its not fair that u can get in a game as a survivor in matter of a few minuttes, but as a killer u have to sit and wait for as long as an hour ????

FIX IT PLZ

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Its just funny how everyone is crying now, but every time the devs actually broke lobbies (not via event), nobody cared

• moka264
    moka264 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Master said:

Its just funny how everyone is crying now, but every time the devs actually broke lobbies (not via event), nobody cared

I’m pretty sure people DO care if the lobbies are broken no matter what happened, because then you can’t enjoy your ######### and play the game but whatever you say /shrug
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@moka264 said:
    Master said:

I’m pretty sure people DO care if the lobbies are broken no matter what happened, because then you can’t enjoy your ######### and play the game but whatever you say /shrug

Its just funny that the gigantic only happens because survivors are forced to play killer now,

The devs have broken the lobbies before the event already and for some reason, most people didnt care at that point :wink: