One of the reason why there are less survivors than killer

aure
aure Member Posts: 40

Is because the amount of bp survivors earn compared to a killer with bbq is ridiculously low

a good game with survivor will earn you and average 20k bp if you escaped, a good game with killer even with 1 or 2 kill and bbq will earn you an average of 50k bp

now take in consideration the amount of time you will get tunneled first as a survivor and end up with 8k bp and the super heavy grind you need to overcome to level up your characters and you'll understand why people only want to play killer to farm fast bp

Devs should make survivors gameplay more rewarding in term of bp and look at the useless "survival" category in wich you virtually never get anything when you don't escape, seriously, in 2500 hours, i think i never ever gor 8k bp in survival without farming with a killer

Comments

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    aure said:

Is because the amount of bp survivors earn compared to a killer with bbq is ridiculously low

a good game with survivor will earn you and average 20k bp if you escaped, a good game with killer even with 1 or 2 kill and bbq will earn you an average of 50k bp

now take in consideration the amount of time you will get tunneled first as a survivor and end up with 8k bp and the super heavy grind you need to overcome to level up your characters and you'll understand why people only want to play killer to farm fast bp

Devs should make survivors gameplay more rewarding in term of bp and look at the useless "survival" category in wich you virtually never get anything when you don't escape, seriously, in 2500 hours, i think i never ever gor 8k bp in survival without farming with a killer

It's just Self-Care and escaping, that's it.
  • ConsoleNurse
    ConsoleNurse Member Posts: 170
    We are gonna live forever hates you
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Survivors get less bp because they have a team for support. Almost every action can be performed Co-op for bonus bp. Every point a killer gets has to be earned solo and most require a survivor to initiate; pallets, gen kick, hooks. Your only entitled more points if you do all the work, otherwise accept the help and split the points.
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@HellDescent said:
    Ok lets make it fare. Remove bbq AND wglf, chests from the maps, survivors lose their items and addons after each game when they escape

It's only fair that survivors should suffer as killers do.

• AnotherRandy
    AnotherRandy Member Posts: 274
    Tsulan said:

I can make around 60k as survivor with a good game.
    Have you tried using WGLF?

I can do even more as killer 
  • aure
    edited October 2018

@Tsulan said:

yes one in 50 games if the killer is a potato and you can take 4 stack of the wglf and escape and have time to stay and farm and heal yourself 15 time to rack up survival point

you are just like those peoples who say "hurrr durr freddy is totally balanced since i got two 4k with him and got red rank with him urr"

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    aure said:

@Tsulan said:

yes one in 50 games if the killer is a potato and you can take 4 stack of the wglf and escape and have time to stay and farm and heal yourself 15 time to rack up survival point

WGLF actually works better if you face a good killer. Because more hooks. 
    But to each his own. 
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan said:

64k in a perfect killer game.
  • aure
    edited October 2018

@Tsulan said:
    AnotherRandy said:

Tsulan said:

its wayyyyy easier to make +60k with killer than with surv, just stop with your stupid argument, just because you did mak e60k one time with survivor against a super bad killer doesn't mean it happen consistently

in 2500 hours, i can't even remember seeing survivors making more than 25k bp without me farming with them

• Tsulan
    aure said:

@Tsulan said:
    AnotherRandy said:

Tsulan said:

its wayyyyy easier to make +60k with killer than with surv, just stop with your stupid argument, just because you did mak e60k one time with survivor against a super bad killer doesn't mean it happen consistently

in 2500 hours, i can't even remember seeing survivors making more than 25k bp without me farming with them

Not gonna argue with you. 
    You can't even have a civilized conversation. 
  • aure
    edited October 2018

good, nobody want to hear your personal biased opinion

• Radiant
    Radiant Member Posts: 187

farming BP is done with killers.
    everybody know that.
    let's move on.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

What is this post about? FOr the event?

What?

• aure
    edited October 2018

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    What is this post about? FOr the event?

What?

Its about bp gain for survivors.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

dude, the killer has way more action going on than the w+m1 repair simulator survivor. a killer is always in a chase, which gives tons of points. survivors also get tons of points for every chase, but they are only part time chased, so they wont get as many points as the killer does. also, 3 of the 4 point cathegories for killer are made for the chase, so he gets more points in the end, if he chased succesfull.

and lets be honest, a chase takes way more skill than holding m1 and sometimes pressing the spacebar in the right moment.

• altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141
    4-6 hours to get 1 million bloodpoints as killer.

10-12 for 1 million on Survivor.

It’s no secret.  
  • Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    edited October 2018

@aure said:

@Tsulan said:
    AnotherRandy said:

Tsulan said:

Killer also don't have way to gain Item/addon from the game
    They also don't keep their addon if they win.
    That also without conting the fact that a survivor doesn't need item and addon to do good will some killer are basicly harmless without addons

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@aure said:

I agree IF survivors lose their items after every game too :wink:

• Tsulan

@aure said:

@Tsulan said:
    AnotherRandy said:

Tsulan said:

Killer also don't have way to gain Item/addon from the game
    They also don't keep their addon if they win.
    That also without conting the fact that a survivor doesn't need item and addon to do good will some killer are basicly harmless without addons

Correct. 
    The bloodpoint gain per hour is roughly the same. If survivors perform badly, they'll leave the game with only a few points, BUT they can instantly go to the next game.
    Killer is stuck in the game until everyone left or is dead.
  • Tsulan
    aure said:

My opinion biased? I play both sides on high ranks and I've been playing way more solo survivor in the last 3-4 months. 
    But I still think that killers need massive buffs.

I'm currently farming the petals with a lvl 37 Dwight. With rank 1 Bond, Rank 1 Deja Vu, Rank 3 Urban Evasion and rank 2 Iron Will.

Unless the other survivors suicide after getting the nectar, I usually make it out of the game alive.

Oh and you can get points in the survival category by healing yourself. SC can do wonders in that category. But someone with 2500 hours SHOULD know that.
  • aure
    edited October 2018

yes

Post edited by aure on
  • aure
    edited October 2018

@Tsulan said:
    aure said:

My opinion biased? I play both sides on high ranks and I've been playing way more solo survivor in the last 3-4 months. 

I'm currently farming the petals with a lvl 37 Dwight. With rank 1 Bond, Rank 1 Deja Vu, Rank 3 Urban Evasion and rank 2 Iron Will.

Unless the other survivors suicide after getting the nectar, I usually make it out of the game alive.

Oh and you can get points in the survival category by healing yourself. SC can do wonders in that category. But someone with 2500 hours SHOULD know that.

We are not talking about killer buff, thats irrelevant to the topic

We are not talking about petals from the event, thats irrelevant to the topic

"I usually make it out of the game alive"

Like i said, nobody care about your personnal biased experience, you are just like those people who say that since they got a 4k with freddy without perk, he's totally balanced, i already told you that, but you seem to have issue with short term memory

"and you can get points in the survival category by healing yourself. SC can do wonders in that category"

You get 150 bp with SC since skill check goes to altruism, you'd have to heal yourself 40 time with self care to get 6k bp in survival

talking about killer buff while the main discution have nothing to do with it, babbling about you always getting 60k bp as survivor with wglf, claiming that sc is a good way to farm survival, claiming that you mostly play surv to try and prove your point, and i would nearly think that you are a salty low hour killer main

• Tsulan

@aure said:

@Tsulan said:
    aure said:

We are not talking about killer buff, thats irrelevant to the topic

We are not talking about petals from the event, thats irrelevant to the topic

Not irrelevant to the topic, because thats the ONLY reason killers have longer queues.

"I usually make it out of the game alive"

Never claimed that i can make it out alive every match. Or that i get every match so many points.
    But you prefer to attack and insult instead of having an actual adult conversation.

Like i said, nobody care about your personnal biased experience, you are just like those people who say that since they got a 4k with freddy without perk, he's totally balanced, i already told you that, but you seem to have issue with short term memory

I´m playing both sides on high ranks and still get called biased. I guess it doesn´t matter what i do, unless i ask for SWF buffs, i´m considered a biased killer main.

"and you can get points in the survival category by healing yourself. SC can do wonders in that category"

You get 150 bp with SC since skill check goes to altruism, you'd have to heal yourself 40 time with self care to get 6k bp in survival

WRONG! You get 300 bps for healing yourself. Maybe you should try things first, before you talk about them.

talking about killer buff while the main discution have nothing to do with it, babbling about you always getting 60k bp as survivor with wglf, claiming that sc is a good way to farm survival, claiming that you mostly play surv to try and prove your point, and i would nearly think that you are a salty low hour killer main

Learn your numbers, then come back and try to discuss.

Oh and yes, i think Freddy needs a buff.
    But no, i´m not a salty low hour killer main.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

They need to lower the escape points and spread those points out during the match.

I always love reading some of the responses as to why killers should get more points then survivors.

The best one is about the addons.

However they never seem to realize that... There is 4 survivors. If each survivor bring in an item with 2 addons, then there is 4 items and 8 addons. If the killer 4Ks.. there is 4 items and 8 addons lost. If you were to go by the average that killers are supposed to get, which is 2. Then there is 2 items and 4 addons lost, compared to their 2 addons.

There is more points potentially being lost by survivors then killers if killer just kill 2 people.

And before it is said that not all survivor bring in items. Well not all killers need to be in addons. Although it would be unwise for killers not to do so.

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

@TheBean
    Still survivors don't need items and AddOns, there is the potential to keep and even the possibility to earn items during gameplay. Survivor really don't need that many points, except if they grind for perks. Most killers on the other hand are quite AddOn dependend.
    And also each item belongs to that one specific survivor. You have to look what one Survivor earns on average and compare it with the most edge case scenarios of losing 1 item with two AddOns. And I personally think that an average survivor makes more points than they lose on average playing the game.

• Tsulan

@Freudentrauma said:
    @TheBean
    Still survivors don't need items and AddOns, there is the potential to keep and even the possibility to earn items during gameplay. Survivor really don't need that many points, except if they grind for perks. Most killers on the other hand are quite AddOn dependend.
    And also each item belongs to that one specific survivor. You have to look what one Survivor earns on average and compare it with the most edge case scenarios of losing 1 item with two AddOns. And I personally think that an average survivor makes more points than they lose on average playing the game.

Survivors can use perks to farm items and addons.
    Killer can´t.

• Tsulan
    Well, I think it's time to close this thread, since the OP prefers to insult instead of having a civilized conversation. 

@MandyTalk @Peanits