Options
Aissakur
Aissakur Member Posts: 21
edited January 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

These are 3 perks intended for a new character 

with a strong focus in Boldness, specifically 

being a supportive decoy. There is a balance 

between work and play so to speak when it 

comes to switching up and doing gennies. 

This is my first draft. Please be objective & give 

any improvements needed, missing technical 

details for the game engine, 

as well as compliments. 

Thank you for your interest 

& See you in The Fog!

1) Redemption:

Your summers in sports camp have taught you it is so rewarding working as a team.

Gain 1 Token for each generator completed

While being chased by The Killer.

Once all (4, 3, 2) tokens have been earned

You receive a health state once per trial.

2) What A Rush!:

Helping people in a bind has always exhilarated you.

Unhooking another Survivor

After being chased by The Killer

Within 30 seconds ago

Exhilaration becomes activated.

Your speed while healing, repairing, opening, 

Unlocking, cleansing, sabotaging, unhooking, 

& Vaulting receives an increase of 

(10%, 15%, 20%) for 30 seconds.

Once the timer ends you become Exhausted

For a duration of 60 seconds.

- Exhilaration can not be activated while Exhausted.

- You do not recover from the Exhausted status effect while running.

3) Wild Goose Chase:

You know how to get a bully's attention

And then ghost him once your friends are safe.

Once you have succeeded 2 Skill Checks

When another Survivor is in the terror radius

Outside of 30 meters from you

Your aura becomes visible to The Killer

Until The Killer looks in your direction.

Once you have been seen for 5 seconds

Your aura is hidden again

& The Killer's aura is revealed to you

For (5, 10, 15) seconds.

- Increases your chances of becoming The Killer's Obsession

- The Killer can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time

Note: This I am posting in the forums as well as passing it onto the team at BHVR.

Comments

• matthewg64
    matthewg64 Member Posts: 79
    Options

these are great, it’s just too bad behavior is stubborn. They might love your idea but won’t implement it out of stubbornness. Very many good ideas on here get over looked

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

1) Is just Mettle of Man but instead of getting hit, the generators get completed. 2 generators will almost always get completed too. (unless you mean that YOU must complete the generators)

2) Has a pre-activation. AND it exhaust you. Why would it exhaust you?

3) I do like this one!

• Aissakur
    Aissakur Member Posts: 21
    edited January 2021
    Options

By the way, the 1st one is actually meant to say that if you get downed or hooked the perk deactivates. Like you have to be good at this, lile No0b3, haha.

Basically it is supposed to be for when others are working on gennies while you distract the killer. But yeah it needs work.

2) Omg 😆 you're right! I was trying to keep so many aspects between my perk and the game engine balanced as well as within my perk aspects that I added that. And it really isn't necessary & makes no sense. On the other hand, any ways it should or could be more balanced or more interesting?

3) Thank you, I feel this one is the most solid. It also encourages Bold types to do the frikin gennies, lol 😂

@matthewg64 Thank you. Though BHVR has subtly & otherwise implemented my ideas before to an extent. They also are the reason I started posting my ideas in the forums. They said they would consider it but to post in the community to get feedback & to develop it more. That was with my ideas for 2 killers. One that is a Black Widow with spiders & the other is a crowmancer based on the Irish goddess The Morrigan. 😁😈

Post edited by Aissakur on
  • Jholla31
    Jholla31 Member Posts: 253
    edited January 2021
    Options

Edited for clarity

Unfortunately, the first perk would be way too strong for OoO users that are even halfway decent in chase. With all resources available at the beginning of a match, OoO users could easily find the killer immediately while teammates slam out gens. Even if you set the minimum gens needed for the perk to activate to 3 gens, that can be the first chase of the game. Having to hit that first survivor 3 times for your first down with two gens left is basically a lost game at that point.

As the other person said, I think Exhilarated should have either a prerequisite OR cause exhaustion, not both. I also think the values are a bit too high, particularly for gens. Maybe if you remove gen speed it becomes a balanced perk. I also think it would be strong but not OP if the unhook prerequisite stayed, because if you make sure the killer follows you, that 20% vault speed is great in chase.

Third perk is a solid perk. Not easily abused by high level chase survivors or SWFs, but still easily activated and useful, especially if you're trying to draw a killer away from a particular gen.