What's your biggest pet peeve(s) in this game?

As killer, it's the fact that dead hard, not because it can be used to dodge your attacks that takes skill at least, but the reason is that it gives survivors a speed boost. Like, why are most survivors treating dead hard like sprint burst, and use sprint burst like dead hard? I always sigh when a survivor uses it to get to a window/pallet, artificially extending the loop by just pressing a button.

As survivor, while I don't like to toot my horn highly, I sometimes feel like I am the only good survivor in the trial sometimes. I feel like I'm the one that carries the team, while they hinder the progress of it, to put it lightly/nicely. I'm typically the gen jockey of the team. Also I don't trust my teammates to save me, as they mostly likely will farm me.

Comments

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

My biggest pet peeve is the fact that the swamp maps are still able to be played on and haven't been disabled to be fixed. Seriously BHVR, Badham got disabled immediately because of a bugged totem spot, the swamp has numerous fat-shaming spots (some survivor-only spots too), is basically unplayable for Blight due to horrendous collision and they're still playable and not a word has been said about it? Like what?!

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

As killer - Serial Jukers

As survivor - People self caring when I'm there to heal them

Overall - Playing the same realm back to back 😫

• Im_Tired
    Im_Tired Member Posts: 101
    edited January 2021

How grindy this game is. I'm a new player and have spent well over 1mil BP unlocking BBQ + trying to get it to appear in another killer's bloodweb. Still haven't gotten it

Also, when I lose a game badly as killer and have to wait while survivors let the egc go down to the last millisecond before leaving. If I try to chase them out myself, they just teabag and juke everything, then I look at the end game scoreboard and they all have meta perks and are several ranks higher than me. I don't even care about losing but it'd be nice if 95% of my lost games didn't end with me getting bm'd for being new or not playing well

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

The multiple triggers for FPS drops for both killer and survivor. Wicked frustrating to miss a hit because bloodlust kicks in causing an FPS drop or dying in middle of struggle from something triggering FPS drop.

• LiunUK
    LiunUK Member Posts: 944

as killer: survivors who hide all game and don't actually contribute only to get the hatch and survive with less than 12000 bp

as survivor: F*king nancy mains, i swear they are all sociopaths

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

Survivors who wibble wobble back and forth while I'm chasing them and abusing the autoaim to make me miss.

As survivor? Killers without a sense of humor.

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

You can't let the teabagging bother you, friend. Also keep in mind that survivors sit in queue for forever, so they have an incentive to drag out the game as long as possible. It's no big deal, go get some free hits.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

I can relate to the Dead Hard one. Dead Hard used really well is obnoxious, it's like a free mistake.

But for me my pet peeve would probably be when I'm survivor, and I take the killer on a very long chase and 0 gens get done in the entire time. Like what can the other 3 survivors even possibly be doing?

• JPA
    JPA Member Posts: 1,685

He mentioned specifically the survivors that juke so I think he means the survivors that sit at the exit gate but move or dead hard at the last second.

I can see why someone might do it in a situation where they want to maximize wasting the Killer's time if other survivors are still under pressure saving, healing, fleeing, etc.

However when someone does it when everyone else has escaped or is also at the exit gate, it's just pure malice.

• kylerabdcgamer10
    kylerabdcgamer10 Member Posts: 279

The community.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

The devs

• Victor_hensley
    Victor_hensley Member Posts: 800
    edited February 2021

I know it's not against the rules, so I can't really blame them that much, but dead harding in the open requires skill and gives you a mini second chance as a reward, not as a failsafe (cough cough DS cough cough). Dead harding into a window or a pallet requires little to no skill for a bigger reward, that's my problem. Once again, not mad at people who do that, it's just annoying to me personally.

• WheresTheGate
    WheresTheGate Member Posts: 575

Survivors that don't attempt to do objectives. I realize there's no rule that says survivors are required to do objectives, but my goal is always to escape. Escaping is hard when there are survivors not doing objectives.

• Uncharted
    Uncharted Member Posts: 136

People self caring after every. Single. Hit.

• DontNerf
    DontNerf Member Posts: 990

Players who DC on their first down, its your first hook mate calm down

• ryankickassrb
    ryankickassrb Member Posts: 46

Survivor: When you get all the way to the end only for the killer to hit you with noed, or killers camping the basement.

Killer: When you got against a 4 man SWF all on comms, or hitboxes for hatchets being size of Jupiter when I'm survivor but the size of a midge when I'm killer.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Jane’s artist shirt clips into her shoulder😒

On a serious note probably that one bug where you intoxicated a survivor the points show up, they scream but don’t get slowed down.

• LaBPedro
    LaBPedro Member Posts: 22

When you go to grab someone from a locker and they jump out and jam you so you get stuck in the locker and can't move, not sure if it's a new bug but annoying all the same

• Grimmy_Bluues
    Grimmy_Bluues Member Posts: 354

That little slowdown on Pyramid Head after cancelling Rites of Judgement. Like yeah, just slow me down to 92% after using a power that already makes me 110% on a killer with only 8m for their ranged attack. Just make it even harder to use my limited range, easy-to-dodge attack BHVR, thank you.

• gman97
    gman97 Member Posts: 3

As a survivor: teammates who BM the killer after I did all the generators while they farmed each other off hooks. It's not funny and I feel bad for the killer who I'm sure gets enough hate for just playing killer.

As a killer: I've only just started playing killer so I know how they work better, so I haven't encountered this personally but I hate the idea that the killer is tunneling or camping when they really are not.

Like sorry you ran away from your teammate who unhooked you, in a way killers aren't supposed to "play fair"

Or sorry you got spotted trying to save your friend off a hook and you take a hook or hatchet to the face from range killers.

P.S. killers either kill the last survivor who's crawling to the hatch or just let them go, dont be that guy and close it last second, that's just wasting that players time and mostly will cause more toxisity

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

Haddonfield

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    edited February 2021

1. When you're running kindred and the killer is chasing someone and a survivor is doing a gen 10 feet from where I'm hooked so I try to jump off and the survivor runs up acting as if to save then turns back because I tried to jump off. I do not have the patience for this drama, Jane.

2. Just saved a survivor off the hook without borrowed time and off they go to hook bomb the more recently hooked survivor with or without ds. And we all die now because guess what the killer has a brain.

3. I'm playing killer and I'm avoiding tunneling a survivor off the hook and they go and hook bomb then run at me with ds still up.