New perk idea for next killer

TheAnimeGod23
TheAnimeGod23 Member Posts: 13
edited February 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

The perk name can obviously be changed but it would be cool if it was named "calling of the entity" or "entities calling" but anyways the perk has to be activated first and can only be used once per match. To activate the perk you have to hook one survivor and once the perk activates the next survivor you hook that hasn't been hooked yet will automatically go into the second hook stage. I honestly think its quite a balanced perk doesn't favor either side.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112

Yeah but wouldn't you feel like ######### if you were the chosen one? You only get 2 lives but the others get 3. And you get moried immediately after unhook.

• Shymare_11
    Shymare_11 Member Posts: 494

The cost does not compare to the value this perk gives. While it only activates once, I basically removes a survivor from the trial in one hook, especially if the killer brought a mori. It may seem to reward for good players but is actually a tunneler’s best friend and may give the killer additional pressure for doing their job. If something like this were to become in any way balanced and feasible, the cost much be increased by a lot.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

It's actually really broken with a red mori. You now have 1 moriable survivor for free

• vindictive
    vindictive Member Posts: 21

I have better idea. A perk make survivors begin on hook. If they unhook themselves, killer could mori them. happy killer happy game...

• TheAnimeGod23
    edited February 2021

Yall are obviously survivor mains if you dont know that survivor is hella unbalanced already and has been since the beginning of the game if survivors can pop 5 gens in 2 mins I think a killer should deserve to have the ability to automatically 2 hook someone I understand the mori thing thats actually a reasonable argument but its as I said you can only use the perk once so it wont be too big of deal i play both sides killer and survivor pretty well and have a good understanding of the game so I personally think its a good perk idea and plus its not for Yall to view anyways its an idea for the devs and oh yah how could I forget about how broken keys are they nerf moris but not keys... Literally can bring one in and pop 4 to 5 gens in 2 mins and 3 to 4 survivors escape inevitably even if you have really good pressure in the match and can also guaranteed get one in a chest now with the new chest perk and the new ace in the hole thats coming soon. All im saying guys is out of the 3 to 4 years ive been playing the game from both sides the analysis I got out of it was that its alot more stressful and hard to play killer then it is survivor especially when you go against red rank 4 man swf groups which is broken in my opinion but everyone is entitled to they're own but anyways the point im trynna make is the perk will give killers a little more edge in matches but if they want to completely fix the unbalance in the game they must start by looking into survivor beginning with gen speeds...

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited February 2021

ok? that is common knowledge but that doesn't mean such a perk like this should exist.

unbalanced bs should be changed you don't add more unbalanced bs to the other side just because one side has it.

disagreeing because the perk unreasonably punishes one survivor and buff's your ability to tunnel a survivor doesn't mean we are unaware of what this game is like. We just don't want more bs added to this game that's all and you also have to understand that not all or even that many games are filled with sweats that do all gens in 5 minutes.

as for gen speed the only time it is an issue is at the start since 1-3 gens can get done without you being able to stop it. adding a new feature that slows gens in a way at the start of the game is all that's needed to really balance gen speed.

• TheAnimeGod23

Yeah but not every killer tunnels and plus its as I said you have to activate the perk first and its far from a bs perk it can be tweaked for "even more balance" like maybe you have to get a full 3 hook kill on a survivor to activate it you feel me? And false on purple rank and up there is a high increase in swf groups maybe not 4 mans but 2 to 3 mans every other match and an increase in 4 mans when you make red ranks and im not talking out of my ass its from personal experience over the years and speaking of bs in the game they need to Nerf keys then why Nerf moris and buff keys? Brings nothing but more unbalanced not to mention soul guard and deception. Soul guard is literally no mither without the constant broken effect plus borrowed time so I dont want to hear nothing bout bs till yall have actual logical facts to throw at me 👌