Most toxic character

SuperRavenSn1per
SuperRavenSn1per Member Posts: 34
edited May 2018 in General Discussions

So in your experiences what is the most toxic survivor/killer you've played against?

For me it's: Quentin and Leatherface.

Comments

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250

The survivor does nothing to define the behavior of the player. Toxic behavior is when the player makes it their goal to give the opposing team a miserable time.

That said... It was a meg, and she died swiftly.

• HermanTheDoctor
    HermanTheDoctor Member Posts: 212

don't matter which character you play against. the people behind the controller/Keyboard are the tixic people ;)

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Nurses with NOED and Make Your Choice.

And no they weren't bad at playing Nurse.

• Kamikaze_Rose
    Kamikaze_Rose Member Posts: 247

It's pretty much always Neas or Megs with their toxic flashlights when I player killer When I play surv, it's almost always get tunneled by Doctors who seem to have it out for me.

• SuperRavenSn1per
    SuperRavenSn1per Member Posts: 34

@iAm_ZiNc said:
    The survivor does nothing to define the behavior of the player. Toxic behavior is when the player makes it their goal to give the opposing team a miserable time.

That said... It was a meg, and she died swiftly.

Yea, I know, I'm just asking who (in your experience) do most toxic players play as.

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

I get a lot of toxic Billy players and a lot of toxic Nea players. Strangely enough most of the nice people I meet play Nea, why does everybody play Nea?

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,007

When you've played the game long enough, you'll have seen every single character be a toxic headache. I can't say I have any recent experiences that stick out. Though back in the early days, Wraiths and face-camping were such a common combo. I don't have a lot of fond memories of the Wraith.
    I definitely associate Laurie with 'Most Likely To Leave You to Die', so if that's toxic, she stands out too.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Claudette
  • robin
    robin Member Posts: 149

A Meg or Ace, usually. As for killer either Michael, Leatherface, or Hillbilly.

• Venom
    Venom Member Posts: 32

Claudette for survivor and Hillbilly for killer. Leatherface can be pretty cancerous with insidious but I rarely go against that.

• BogdanNEK
    BogdanNEK Member Posts: 65

Nea, ofc, and as killer The Doctor can be annoying.

• HookMeDaddy
    HookMeDaddy Member Posts: 13

As killer... Usually Dwight or David is the toxic players.

As survivor... Usually a doctor or leatherface.

Either way... It doesn't matter. I always seem to bring the light out of the situation without knowing what I did.

• AsianMammoth
    AsianMammoth Member Posts: 86

Usually a Claudette or a Quentin. Never seen a toxic killer tbh.

• uenderli
    uenderli Member Posts: 14

Doctor Carter!!11!!1!1!!!

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Megs do try to be toxic but usually fail at it.
    Neas are usually toxic.

• lunarjenacide
    lunarjenacide Member Posts: 14
    Leatherface when the player is loosing they camp with chain saw. 
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900
    edited November 2018

I don't play killer often, but as a survivor its the Pig. Something about that killer seems to attract the worst kind of players. They camp and tunnel, and they seem to completely miss the point of putting a trap on a survivor's head.

Post edited by Dwight_Fairfield on
  • Valkari
    Valkari Member Posts: 33

P3 Claudette usually with a flashlight.

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

Any survivor in general since they must think Candy Crush is a rubix cube genius proving game. The only killers I ever see that are toxic are like 1 in 1000.

• MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736
    Normally for me when I play killer it's Dwight's
    When I'm a survivor..doctor, pig and LF
    I've gotten mad and butt hurt and camped when I played killer but that was end game gates were open and they were just messing around lmao
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

A rank 20 first game Dwight is the most toxic thing to exist in the multiverse.

• Garchomp
    Garchomp Member Posts: 2

Exclusive killer main, here. The Claudettes are always the most toxic, which is to be expected since everyone plays as her.

• ConsoleNurse
    ConsoleNurse Member Posts: 170
    edited November 2018
    Survivor is feng min (i still hear their clicky clicky flashlight sounds), killers are doctor and hillbily
    Post edited by ConsoleNurse on
  • Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Claudette Baguette

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@AsianMammoth said:
    Usually a Claudette or a Quentin. Never seen a toxic killer tbh.

What rank are you? I would love to stay in that 1 rank. I get the most toxic of killers and the most toxic of survivors as killer.

• Beverly
    Beverly Member Posts: 184

Hands down Wraith and Meg for me. Wraith has become the Claudette of killers in my opinion. 90% of people who play him expect me to roll over and die, and have a horrid elitist mindset. They always have something to say in the end game chat, and will be so quick to label any tactics or abilities you use as "toxic". I've tried to stay humble, but it's gotten to the point where I groan everytime I hear the bell in the distance. I apologize to any wraith mains who are competent, but it's sorta tainted him for me.

I feel like it'd make sense to say Claudette for survivors and be done, but people really forget about how bad Megs can be. Sure, Claudettes can be obnoxious and nasty but Megs have a method to their madness. I get farmed by Meg more than anyone, and she usually ends up dropping all the pallets faster than the blink of an eye and sandbagging the hell out of her team.

I know there are toxic people who play everyone, since it's Dead By Daylight and it's inevitable. However, those are just my experiences.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

@Beverly said:
    Hands down Wraith and Meg for me. Wraith has become the Claudette of killers in my opinion. 90% of people who play him expect me to roll over and die, and have a horrid elitist mindset. They always have something to say in the end game chat, and will be so quick to label any tactics or abilities you use as "toxic". I've tried to stay humble, but it's gotten to the point where I groan everytime I hear the bell in the distance. I apologize to any wraith mains who are competent, but it's sorta tainted him for me.

I feel like it'd make sense to say Claudette for survivors and be done, but people really forget about how bad Megs can be. Sure, Claudettes can be obnoxious and nasty but Megs have a method to their madness. I get farmed by Meg more than anyone, and she usually ends up dropping all the pallets faster than the blink of an eye and sandbagging the hell out of her team.

I know there are toxic people who play everyone, since it's Dead By Daylight and it's inevitable. However, those are just my experiences.

I second this. Wraiths, especially in the higher ranks, have become so toxic. Face camping, tunneling, even when there's still 4 or 5 gens standing.

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

As a killer I see Min's being stupid toxic, as a survivor it's usually jake. The most toxic killers I see are usually doc, I've seen way too many of them camp excessively and slug hooked survivors.

• NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328
    edited November 2018
    Killer: Pig, Clown, Myers, Wraith 
    Survivor: Nea, Claudette
  • Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    Definitely Nea. I think I remember one specifically non toxic, good Nea I've ever hit. They're not nice, they're either toxic or they're bad.

For killer, probably huntress. Something about them makes me angry.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited November 2018
    Laurie and Dickhead Dwight no doubt.

For Killers, i've seen a lot of Pigs literally camping and tunneling the first they find despite wearing a RBT no matter how counterproductive it is.
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    The clown. He once got a 4k with a 30 second fart, and a belch.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693
    The most toxic character is...the player 
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited November 2018

Now that Teachables to the characters teaching them are standard: Lauries any day.

Post edited by Boss on
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

EASILY people who play Leatherface and Wraith are the most toxic. Leatherface I can’t really blame because of his very little map pressure but Wraith? Just no. Wraith ALWAYS goes invisible and camps the hook.

Survivor side, it used to be Claudette players but now I will say Quentin and Kate are the most annoying. People who play them just seem the be extremely rude and obnoxious.

• is the player being toxic not the survivor but the most used character for toxic ppl is claudette most toxic killer?billy i guess most killer isn't toxiv

• ConsoleNurse
    ConsoleNurse Member Posts: 170
    Kate,Quentin,Feng
  • Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Laurie as killer. If I have a mori, I will mori the Laurie.

As survivor Meg. Pallet wasters, just camping the pallet. :|
    Also Bubba. When I see it is a Leatherface at the start of the match I often try to give them the benefit of the doubt, like come on not alll Leatherfaces camp and tunnel. (Because I like playing Bubba and not doing that.)
    And then they camp and aggressively tunnel. And when they can't get you because they suck ass, either they immediately DC or they talk ######### to you in chat and/or on your profile. :p