The more I play killer, the more I realize how entitles some survivors are

Options

Since Killer lobbies are way shorter than survivors', I started playing way more on the killer than usual. And oh boy, do I see some funny stuff being said be survivors.

Last match, I quickly down a Claudette as Plague. Just vomit all over her and there she goes. Then I go and down a Dwight that decided to camp a pallet. Claudette decided to try her luck and dies. Nothing major happens, except that the last two hide for a while so I just go somewhere else until they start doing gens. Eventually, I hook them both and the match is over.

End game chat: they try being snarky about "gg had fun" and I apologize about the Claudette thing and they just go crazy about me running meta perks (note, they both had DS) and being like "have fun next patch!!!" (my hex: immortal goes away 1st 90% of my games anyways lol,I just need it to have some decent gen regression perks as I don't have pop) and start insulting me for...being Italian? I get that way too much. You are french, go clean your butt without a bidet or whatever, I'm not going to crawl into the gutter with you. And then say "You should have given me hatch". No, I don't. I don't have to do that. There is no win/lose condition. The only thing I gain if I kill you is some extra points, and if I let you go I don't even get them. Why should I care about what you want? I want to play the role of how it's supposed to be played. If you can't spare one slot for a totem-finding perk or even just for a map, why should I just switch perks so that you are happy? Why do I have to give you a hatch? If I HAVE to do that, then survivors HAVE to just lay on the ground and give me free kills?

Well, if you read until here, thanks I guess. Just wanted some opinions about the "Survivors are way too entitled for no reason.

Comments

• GloryHunter
    GloryHunter Member Posts: 33
    Options

Even in games like Rocket League where players share the same objective, some get tilted and entitled. Some killers are entitled, some survivors are entitled.

• Jasix
    Jasix Member Posts: 1,245
    Options

Your problem is - you paid attention to end-game chat.

• Senpavo
    Senpavo Member Posts: 105
    Options

Oh yeah. Definitely. I wish there was some sort of button to just delete it lol.

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,447
    Options

It's both sides of the game, Killers can get the same way, If you're having a bad survivor game sometimes a killer shows a bit of mercy most of the time they don't. I don't mean letting one person survive I mean just letting them get some points before killing them.

I will agree that a lot of the complaining comes from the survivor side though. If I have bad game as survivor and I'm the last one left, I give the killer the choice, they can give me hatch if they want to If they don't so be it.

Just look at the forums right now, every other topic is complaining about the DS change that's coming.

I told a friend about it after I found out and the first thing out of their mouth was "so they're making it killer sided." A lot of survivor players think the game is killer sided, as someone who plays both I don't feel that's the case at all.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

5 words. Welcome to Dead by Daylight