Object and DS rework feedback.

Options

First off before i talk about my thoughts on the reworks of these perks, I want to express my gratitude towards the devs for showing us the supposed object reworks and giving us a chance for feedback before it gets reworked. It’s so refreshing to have a chance at giving opinions and suggestions on a change before it happens. I really hope this happens more in the future.

The DS rework: I really like it, the only change or thing I’d like to see with it is that DS only deactivates when the survivor running it regains an entire health state. I would be worried about other teammates trying to heal them immediately and deactivating their DS even though they were only healed for half a second.

Object rework: I have no issues with it, it is still a good info perk without it severely handicapping certain killers (trapper/freddy while in dream world). I will wait and see what other people say though because maybe some other people have some good ideas.

Lastly, thank you again for the openness to what’s happening behind the scenes and giving us a chance to give feedback before something becomes final. I hope in the future things like this can be more open handed and talked about and not hidden away behind the curtain.

Comments