DS is completely useless now

Mileena_Kahn
Mileena_Kahn Member Posts: 600
edited February 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

The main reason for that is because even if you do not interact with an objective for the timer to reset, the killer can immediately chase you off hook and then just slug you and set their 1 minute timer until it goes off. Object needed to be changed but it’s completely gutted along with DS. I’m not trying to prove a point or anything just saying it’s basically useless kind of like how undying got gutted too. If long time survivor mains are not happy about the changes they’ll either:

A.) Run Unbreakable/DS every match which means a high spike in Unbreakable

B.) Leave the game

Hopefully the Devs will fix something about being slugged immediately after the hook with DS up not needing Unbreakable for it, because it’s in the killer’s favor if they decide to be an A**hole and just slug you after hook immediately or not. You shouldn’t be forced to let Unbreakable or maybe even tenacity to take up a slot in your perks in situations like this. Not everyone would like to run those perks in conjunction with DS. We’ll see what happens in the future.

EDIT: I’m all for the changes as DS is now balanced but I’m making a scenario that can MAYBE, POSSIBLY make DS useless no matter the outcome. I appreciate the kind comments and thoughts.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments