Who should come to Dead by Daylight next?

Title says everything, what character from a game/movie should be brought to the game

I personally think Ryuk and L from Death Note should come to DBD.

Ryuk would have an ability that works similar to the Oni, after damaging an enemy blood orbs drop and he charges his ability, once fully charged he takes a survivor down a health state and has a plague like ability where they go lose a health state once a timer goes down. His Mori would be him cackling as he writes their name in his Death Note. His teachables would be, God of Death when he kills a survivor he shows the aura of all other survivors for four seconds I have no other ideas I will update my ideas in the forums though if I ever have any more.

Comments

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Jack Baker from Resident Evil 7, or William Birkin from Resident Evil 2. Those are my two favorite RE characters, and I see love to see both of them come to dbd.

• TalesIsSad
    TalesIsSad Member Posts: 6

I would love to see Ryuk in the game but I don't think L would be a good survivor because of him being so smart. Also I think the next licence should be Resident Evil. I would love for Leon and Claire to be in the game along with Mr X.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

The Grim Reaper.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

Valstrax

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

TWD: The game

Killer: The singer ((Minerva))

Survivor: Clementine

Map: Ericson school for troubled youth

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

Most likely, this year we will have only one of these candidates:

1. Alien.

2. Resident Evil.

3. Candyman.

4. Chucky.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

1: Jack baker or Mr. X

2: Springtrap

3: Jason

4: Harry warden

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

I would LOVE Jason to come in, but I understand why he is probably not going to be next. I feel like we are done with the licensed killers. I would be more interested in an original one (just not another twins) to see what the devs can come up with.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

Pinhead or Candyman

• jester20k
    jester20k Member Posts: 827

I think the game def needs licensed hype right now, its feeling pretty stale with the delays on tomes and updates, and the last two killers haven't really got anyone's heart racing. Twins were a great concept but the only players that use them play like aholes lol.

• NoxVeno
    NoxVeno Member Posts: 177

I like pinhead, His level would be real horrorshow lol. Alien would be reverse rules you'd have to blast it out the exit gate..... come to think of it, that WOULD be a nice change in level design

• Frontdoor6
    Frontdoor6 Member Posts: 609
    edited February 2021

Nemesis from Resident Evil 3, original or remake

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

My top 3 are Springtrap, Jack Baker or Mr. X, and the Xenomorph.

• Healthore77992
    Healthore77992 Member Posts: 570

Chucky

• rats00
    rats00 Member Posts: 194

Number 1 would be Tomie by Junji Ito. If you need a reason look up Tomie by Junji Ito.

Number 2 would be MaMa Voorhees. Cause Jason prob won't happen and I like the idea of this old lady running around knifing people.

• SocialDistomancy
    SocialDistomancy Member Posts: 1,319

AOC... she got those crazy eyes. whoooopish snap! crazy eyes. Now you try it.

• TransverseCaster
    TransverseCaster Member Posts: 543

Terminator. Really. I used to make fun of the idea, but he already has a theme and if he has powers to boost nearby detection and against obstacles he'd be amazing.

• Mr. X, from Resident Evil 2.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

A pirate killer

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

Here are a bunch of ideas even if they seem improbable. In no particular order and ill come up with. 5 for a movie and 5 for a game

Movies

1. Predator (dude from predator 2 as survivor. No way Arnold wouldn't fight back) this seems more plausible than alien to me since hooking would be less awkward and be more natural

2. chucky (Chucky) with Andy Barclay as survivor

3. Annie Wilkes (from misery) and Paul Sheldon as survivor

4. The thing (The Thing) and MacReady as survivor

5. Carrie (Carrie) and survivor sue snell

Games

1. Wendigo (Until Dawn) Sam as survivor

2. Lisa Trevor (Resident Evil Remake) and Rebecca Chambers (wanted a unique pick here although I think others could be cooler)

3. Gatherer (Amnesia:the dark descent) Survivor Daniel

4. Father Martin (Outlast) Survivor Miles Upchurch

5. Laura (Evil Within) Survivor Sebastian

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,160

Elvira.

• Raz_
    Raz_ Member Posts: 296

"BUGFIXES"

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617

Mr. X, Springtrap and an Outlast killer (maybe Chris Walker?) are the ones I want the most.

• DrStone
    DrStone Member Posts: 132

I'm gonna be really hyped for Resident Evil, FNAF, Until Dawn or Friday the 13th.

But the DLC that I want THE MOST is Alien. Please, just give me Xenomorph. Give me it's hissing sounds. Expand on the scifi horror theme. If we don't get it in the next two years then idk what.

• Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254

Followed by Jason Vorhees then Pinhead.😁

• gusm09
    gusm09 Member Posts: 47

People are speculating that the next chapter could be Resident Evil, and i think so too. If we have Silent Hill, it's only a matter of time, plus Resident Evil might do it to advertise their upcoming game.

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130

License characters are a major embarrassment to the fans of many that have already been added due to bait and switch tactics. The killers are usually overpowered to boost sales and the survivors are handled via bait and switch tactics. I hope a new game developer can obtain the license to many that have already been added in the future.