Do you like the new early proposed DS change?

Options
WishIcouldmain
WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

I like it a lot and the Devs made a great decision to change it. But what do you think?

Do you like the new early proposed DS change? 49 votes

Great Change
89%
Moonlight616GibberishAdelooSeiko300BlueberryTapeKnotAztreonam78Toxicity23Leonardo1itamusstang62MrPenguinCornpopers_EvanRothlonThicc_Boi_MyersMadLordJackChurchofPigBigbubbabam270CrowmanUndershotglitchboi 44 votes
Awful Change
10%
LuixmiFog_KingRoboMojoExalyThorSiMpSoUp 5 votes

Comments

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Options
    Great Change

Yeah its needed. How it worked before was different than its intended use.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Options
    Great Change

It's the exact change that I had been advocating for for a long long LONG time. I'm glad the community's efforts actually came to fruition and this finally happened. I faintly recall the devs saying they don't like implementing changes / reworks / new content straight from the minds of the community and put them down into the game verbatim, but I am EXTREMELY glad that they decided to this time around.

I spent too many long hours (total) going back and forth in many a "DS needs a change" thread back when I was much more active on these forums. It almost feels validating to finally see the exact proposed change in a position to make it into the game, even though I'm not really on these forums too much these days (I pop in every now and then for like a day). It feels like we just won a long-running court case lmao.

The changes to OoO were just icing on the cake, I wasn't even expecting those but it just makes the victory even better. These two outstanding (as in "clearly noticeable" not "Exceptionally good") perks had these changes coming to them for a long time now, and I'm just infinitely glad they're finally almost here.

• CyperX
    CyperX Member Posts: 103
    Options

What's the change from old DS and new DS? New player here.

• CyperX
    CyperX Member Posts: 103
    Options

Timer is still active yes ? I mean I have been reading about this perk being over used and abused , I guess they had to change it a bit .

• bubbabooey
    bubbabooey Member Posts: 32
    Options
  • QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options
    Great Change

It's epic.