Whimp survivors

Some survivors are just whimps. I have just been in a match playing Myers and I had the add on unlimited evil within and I was separately downing and hooking survivors this one Dwight thought it would be a good idea to sit on the hatch and make it so I never see him, instead of helping the second to last survivor repair the last generator. Sitting on the hatch. This is just a rant post really lol.

Comments

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    3/4 kills though so not a total loss
  • friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@douggie123 said:
    3/4 kills though so not a total loss

I ######### feel your pain and anguish man i cant even count how many times this has happened.

• AgentTalon
    AgentTalon Member Posts: 331

Just take comfort in knowing that 4th survivor made like 5k in points that round. When I first started playing I had no idea how BP worked and assumed surviving was like 50k in points so more than once I hid all round and hatched it lol.

Sooo many wasted rounds in my first few hours of survivor play. Also I'm on PS4 and spent my first 10 hours as the nurse which almost made me quit the game outright.

• MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

there's no point in trying to 2man gen against an Unlimited Evil myers unless you're SWF and there's a ton of pallets left tho so I can kinda understand him.

• Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    I have just been in a match playing Myers and I had the add on unlimited evil within 
    Do you not understand why MAYBE they didn’t risk going back? You just said it. Lets be realistic here. 9 times out of 10 the hooked Survivor probably wanted them to get out through hatch because you had the add-on. I’m not saying its right, I’m just saying calling a survivor a wimp for this is kind of unreasonable considering the circumstances.
  • KillJiggy
    KillJiggy Member Posts: 165

I think unlimited evil myers should be removed but thats just me 8-)

• Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    I mean. The game is supposed to be about four independant survivors vs a killer.  

Selfishness was kinda meant to be part of the game. Thats why SWF is so OP sometimes.
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    So am I a wimp for hatch camping a noed lagging wraith and not risking my last life oh and they stealth camped everyone me teice