New chapter: Jumping Since Oblivion. New Killer: The Body Jumper. Survivor: Olivia Parksman.

Options
LuluTheLion14
LuluTheLion14 Member Posts: 283
edited February 2021 in Creations

The Body Jumper. Difficulty: Hard. Regular pace: 4.2. Medium height.

Askuwheteau Akando worked in a tribe back in 1827. He would sharpen tools for everyone on a daily basis without expecting anything in return. In his spare time, he would go to the back room of his hut to his mother who was 67 years old. She would tell him stories of different kinds of magic whilst he was making tea. One day, a story his mother told him intrigued him and he listened. It was a story about someone who was possessed by a spirit and they did terrible things. Askuwheteau was so intrigued, he asked his mother if she knew the spell. She said no.

Weeks passed by and one night, a fire started. It burnt down almost the entire village, including Askuwheteau’s home. His mother was inside... He rushed inside through the flames, he saw her... Dead. She caught on fire and burnt. He ran out the hut, crying and in desperate need for comfort. But no one was there to comfort him. The fire eventually stopped and Askuwheteau went back into his (what used to be) home. What was left of his mother, eventually got evacuated. Everything burnt. He had no clue what he was gonna do now. And then... he saw something in the corner of his eye. It was a book. The fire burnt down the wall, and he saw a book.

He opened the book and what he saw would change his life forever. It was a book of the spells in his mother’s stories! It managed to survive the fire through magic! Askuwheteau was so angry because no one gave him condolences over his mother’s death, they brushed it off their shoulders. So, every night he would study the spells in the book to get his revenge. He found a spell that required him to have over 100 spirits in his possession. He had already done a spell to get his mother’s spirit. Now he needed 99 more. So, every night he would use the weapons he had sharpened to kill his tribe members one by one till he had enough. No one knew who the killer was. This spell, was the spell that intrigued Askuwheteau the most. He completed the spell. But.... he added a little twist to it...

Power. Body Jumping

When looking at a survivor within a range of 40 metres, hold L2 for 5 seconds to switch positions with the survivor. (So, The Body Jumper teleports over to the survivor and the survivor teleports to The Body Jumper)

After Body Jumping, you move 10% quicker until you hit a survivor and you see the aura of any survivor within 12 metres for 5 seconds and you see the aura of the survivor you teleported with for 30 seconds.

There is a 10 second cooldown in between Body Jumping. The Body Jumper can jump bodies with any survivor, injured or healthy!

Addons.

You become obsessed with one survivor, body jumping with the obsession will cause them to be exposed for 30 seconds. You don’t see the obsessions aura after body Jumping with them. Pink addon.

After body jumping, see survivors auras for 5 seconds when they are within 24 metres from you. Pink addon.

Decreases time between body jumping by 2 seconds. Purple addon.

Survivors within 12 metres after a body jump will be faced against a difficult skill check if they are completing an action (repairing, healing). Purple addon.

More Addons will come!

The Body Jumpers perks: Safe But Silent, Examination and Nowhere To Hide allow him to make sneaky attacks when Body Jumping and gives him a quick glance as to where he should hook the victim!

Safe But Silent.

Everytime a survivor gets a ‘Safe Hook Rescue’, you gain a token up to a maximum of 1 token. The next time a survivor is rescued from a hook, the token gets spent and you have no terror radius for 10/15/20 seconds.

Examination

After downing a survivor, the aura of every hook, totem and chests are revealed to you for 5/10/15 seconds.

Nowhere To Hide

Survivors who enter a locker within 12/16/20 metres from you have their aura revealed for 3 seconds.

Nowhere To Hide has a cooldown of 60/50/40 seconds.

New Survivor. Olivia Parksman

Olivia is a History teacher that works part time in a museum. She loves learning about the past. But learnt a bit too much of a certain creature. Which soon found her and took her. She often uses her knowledge, when in tricky situations.

Olivias perks give her a benefit from dangerous situations and Historical Find allows her to find old/limited items from chests that new players may have never seen before.

Tricky But Quick

When in the killers terror radius, you heal survivors 50/75/100% quicker. But every skill check is a difficult one. When out of the killers terror radius, survivors heal you 50% slower.

Tricky But Quick increases the chances of becoming the killers obsession.

Fossil Fuel

Every time the killer looks at you within 12/14/16 metres, you gain a token up to a maximum of 5. Each token increases totem cleansing speeds by 20%. After cleansing a totem, you lose 3 tokens. Do not gain a token when the killer is chasing you.

Historical Find

When searching a chest, there is a 20/40/60% chance at finding limited time items from previous events.

Any feedback is much appreciated! 😀👍🏻

Post edited by LuluTheLion14 on

Comments

• bubbabooey
    bubbabooey Member Posts: 32
    Options

Perks are interesting ig. Killer power is quite a lot to take in though, and seems a tad hard to use and situational.

• Exerath1992
    Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035
    Options

-Power-

It seems too difficult to use and survivors spreading out can rob you of the power. I would just say remove the stipulation that you have to be looking at multiple survivors, make it a 24, 32, or 40 meter range, and make the speed boost 30-60 seconds or until you hit a survivor. Another cool thing you can do is make it where survivors you injure (maybe add a condition here) can be swapped with even without looking at them for 30-60 seconds.

Swapping = speed boost

Injure = easier to swap

I really like the general idea of the power. With map awareness you can pull a survivor away from a high pallet/window area and into a dead zone, and then cut them off from going to where they want.

-Perks-

First perk is pretty solid

Second perk is too weak. Maybe add chests and/or hatch to the aura reading

I think the 3rd perk should have a little more range, considering the cooldown

• Clueless
    Clueless Member Posts: 340
    Options

Maybe change "Nowhere to Hide" from Aura revealed to Killer's Instinct. Survivors' Aura cannot be shown while they are in a Locker.

• LuluTheLion14
    Options
  • LuluTheLion14
    Options

Thank You for the feedback. Hopefully this change makes it easier. I did get a little confused but hopefully it’s where u want it to be. I have also added a backstory which I have to say I am quite proud of. I did a bit of research 😂. Please just let me know what u think. I’ll try and add a survivor sooner or later. 👍🏻

• LuluTheLion14
    Options

The survivors aura will be revealed to the killer as they are entering (if they enter slowly). This perk is to kinda counter Head On plays (with Quick and quiet) and to counter Deception. As that is annoying. I did consider Killer Instinct but that sometimes confuses the hell out of me too. I’m not a big fan of it if I have to say so myself. Thank you for the idea tho. 👍🏻 It is much appreciated.

• bubbabooey
    bubbabooey Member Posts: 32
    Options

I get it now. Cool idea. what is the terror radius tho?

• SavageKukri
    SavageKukri Member Posts: 15
    Options

I like the idea just the perks are very underwhelming. I also posted a survivor concept in here if you want to see it, but everyone was saying the perks were wonky

• LuluTheLion14
    Options

Survivor has now been added. I tried making perks based around her character. I’m not sure about Pre-historic Find. It seems like a good perk to get items that are no longer In the game. That’s why I think it’s good, but it might be too hard for the devs. 😂. Please, if u see this. Just let me know what u think! 👍🏻 Thank you.

• Exerath1992
    Exerath1992 Member Posts: 1,035
    Options

Tricky but quiet: a perfect candidate to be an obsession perk.

Fossil fuel: I would reduce the totem cleansing speed to 10% or 15%. It seems like it Would be a bit too fast, but I may be biased as a killer main.

Fossil fuel sounds fun, but i see what you mean, it may be a balancing nightmare for the devs