The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

**NEW FEATURE** Add a "Play Again" Button.

2k3
2k3 Member Posts: 2
edited October 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

So basically what the title says..
This game needs a Play again Feature if you're playing with friends.

So when you finish a match and if im with a premade i will get the feature "Play again"

My friends and I, are getting tired of inviting each other Over and Over again.
Going all the way out to the menu, for picking "Survive with friends" then invite them.. xD

Oh yeah.. Maybe replace it with the button Upgrade, i've noticed "upgrade" & "leave" leads to exactly the same spot.

EDIT**
Remove the Upgrade button & ADD new function to the LEAVE button
-> "IF Bloodpoints available DO Open "Upgrade menu with bloodpoints"

And then that should make it fine.

Back to the with friends.
Replace "Upgrade" with "Back to Lobby" which is available IF you created/joined a game with ur friends. Then everyone goes back to the same lobby together.

Post edited by 2k3 on

Best Answers

• 2k3
    2k3 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2018 Answer ✓

@MyNamePete
    Well.. in my opinion that feature is kinda useless :-P
    But thats just me i guess..
    Anyways...
    I just wanted to mention it, because its kinda annoying that we have to re-Invite each other, over and over again.

Maybe the upgrade button should have another if statement. which would be that if a survivor joined a match with a friend, they join back into the same survivor lobby.

Answers

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142
    edited October 2018

You mean so the Bloodpoint farmers can stay with the Bloodpoint farmers?

Edit: Nevermind. Thought you meant a "Rematch" option for Survivors and and the Killer post-trial.

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

@2k3 said:
    So basically what the title says..
    This game needs a Play again Feature if you're playing with friends.

So when you finish a match and if im with a premade i will get the feature "Play again"

My friends and I, are getting tired of inviting each other Over and Over again.
    Going all the way out to the menu, for picking "Survive with friends" then invite them.. xD

Oh yeah.. Maybe replace it with the button Upgrade, i've noticed "upgrade" & "leave" leads to exactly the same spot.

If you hit leave it brings you to a survivor lobby, if you hit upgrade it brings you to a survivor lobby with the bloodweb already open.