Spirit with purple = insta grab for every survivor

2»

Comments

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Somebody get Herman Carter in here to resolve this issue...

• Claudette_Baguette
    Claudette_Baguette Member Posts: 567

The spirit has to be near you otherwise she wont have the range to travel to the gen, see where the survivor is with collision and grab you. So you will most likely hear her heartbeat or see her before so you can counterplay it. Also if someone else is being chased you are save as well. Gen tab if you are unsure also works.

• KillJiggy
    KillJiggy Member Posts: 165

@Claudette_Baguette said:
    The spirit has to be near you otherwise she wont have the range to travel to the gen, see where the survivor is with collision and grab you. So you will most likely hear her heartbeat or see her before so you can counterplay it. Also if someone else is being chased you are save as well. Gen tab if you are unsure also works.

yikes

• Radiant
    Radiant Member Posts: 187
    edited October 2018

I love when they just answer without reading anything...

p.s. she was using also Yakuyoke Amulet

• TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 599

Every time I read a thread from Radiant, my entire family on my mother's side gets cancer

• JackieEstacadoWhen
    JackieEstacadoWhen Member Posts: 78

@Radiant said:
    Apparently with just purple - not even ultra rare - addons, the Spirit can extend the travel distance while fading and remove completely any sound while phasing, this without any counter-benefit to balance.

This simply resulted in zero chases because all the survivors got caught instantly while doing gens.

So my match was to unhook everyone and occasionally juke and lose her (by chance I was playing a zero-traces build), but she managed to get 3 kills and only 3 gens were done.

This is directly related to the addons rather than any form of skill on the killer side.

Good job devs! :)

You do know grass and footsteps exist right? It's more to do with a lack of situational awareness on your part, don't rely on a terror radius to tell you when a killer is coming.