Is it easier to hit survivors?

WishIcouldmain
WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
edited February 2021 in General Discussions

For me it seems like that how about everyone else?

Comments

• Liqhtninq
    Liqhtninq Member Posts: 94
    edited February 2021

I've seen like 5 threads saying similar things, kinda worrying. All the complaints about UI and animations too...this could be a rough mid chapter.

• Cheeper97
    Cheeper97 Member Posts: 19

From the surv perspective it feels like either the hitboxes are way bigger now or there are some serious server/ hit validation issues right now. I got so many unlegit hits today i had to take a break.

• akumaks13
    akumaks13 Member Posts: 42

not work hit validation

• Klakky
    Klakky Member Posts: 444

Looked fine for me I played one match as killer, but cant say from one match I only lunged 3times, doubt I'll play again, def not today my eyes hurt just from looking around the HUD.

But their movements are def different, I saw 2 different players get stuck on a wall in middle of a wall not the side of it so I dunno if they just ######### up or is it the movement system, havent played survivor yet probably will tommorow

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,175

The HUD is horrible, everything is so zoomed in and because of that, its so hard to measure the distance on a killer, even when they have lunge like Wraith, there's been a few moments where they shouldn't have hit me but did. I even have Sprint Burst, see the Wraith coming and in the process of uncloaking and I'm already running off, but he still somehow makes it to me and hits me ??

I gotta play more but so far, its been pretty noticable.