Your Main Survivor and Killer

Options
2»

Comments

• RayrafLPP
    RayrafLPP Member Posts: 621
    Options

Survivor: Nancy I just like her, i liked her in stranger things and survivors are just skins anyway.

Killer: Guess my main would be Pyramid head because i play him well. I like his ranged attack and people dont tbag me after dropping safe pallets. Its just the survivors reaction to him that makes me enjoy playing him.

You cant get cocky with DS and stuff, you cant tbag without being punished. Its just an anti troll survivor killer.

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497
    Options

Kate because she's best girl

Oni because he is just such a good killer, powerful, scary, feels fair to play and to play against (if they would just fix that stupid camera bug that has been in the game for a frikkin year he would be perfect.)

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

My main survivor is Claudette. She is good for stealth, she has an interesting lore and she is one of the OGs. I do level up other survivors, but no one can replace Claudette.

And

My main killer is, and always will be, Freddy. Ever since I watched A Nightmare on Elm Street for the first time, I can't get enough of Freddy. I main him since the last Winter Solstice event, back when he was regarded by many as the "worst" killer in the game (something that I've always disagreed with).

• moon_shaped
    moon_shaped Member Posts: 3
    Options

I mostly play Feng because I easily get bored with cosmetics and she has a lot of options that look fun even mixed. Her backstory is also one of the best

As for the killer...I rarely play killer so maybe my problem comes from the lack of experience but I think it's also my bad eyesight, I often don't notice survivors near me, especially on updated maps, it's so dark. So if I play killer I choose Doctor. I still want to be Ghostface main because Scream is my favourite horror movie but I'm terrible with stealthy killers

• GloryHunter
    GloryHunter Member Posts: 33
    Options

Survivor: Nea

What's not to like about her

Killer: Pig

What's not to like about her

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,779
    Options

Dweet is my main for survivor. Surprise isn't it. I love his nerdy appearance, his backstory of being the oppressed under achiever who rose up in the fog as the one who was the leader material of the group. He also has some really cool cosmetics that all represent the wonderful aspects of his character.

Michael Myers is my main for killer. I love the versatility of his playstyles. There is so many fun builds you can do with him. Scratched mirror being my favorite. He has one of the biggest snowball potentials if you know how to utilize your tier 3 properly. I am also a huge Halloween fan which is an added bonus.

• Chloe_Deplano
    Chloe_Deplano Member Posts: 39
    Options

Nea and Cheryl, because bot of them are such cuties (yes, I'm aware there are people who keep repeating their models are ugly, but I have a different opinion on this) and very lovely characters.

As for Killers, Huntress because I love a good challenge, Doctor because it's very fun and Freddy when I just want a chill match. Currently, I'm also working on maining Nurse.

• Carameliciousx
    Carameliciousx Member Posts: 9
    Options

Nea and Kate survivor wise for me. Nea is someone I've been maining since day 1 and I just love Kate's design.

Killer wise Myers and Clown. I always enjoyed Myers but when the Hospital Gown came out I fully committed to him (it's just the best thing ever). For Clown, I tried to get his Adept and I just became addicted to playing him lol

• Aldofer
    Aldofer Member Posts: 458
    Options

ace/felix and i don't main a killer in particular but i play huntress and legion more

• Rareware0192
    Rareware0192 Member Posts: 360
    Options

David because he’s hot

Huntress because landing long range hatchets is the most satisfying gameplay in the game for me. Plus she’s aesthetically my favorite killer as well.

• ProfGameAndTalk
    ProfGameAndTalk Member Posts: 326
    Options

I don't usually play survivor but when I do... I play with Ash.

Killer I want to main Nurse but I'm in the process fo getting gud with her. I'm a Spirit main at the moment but bounce to Doc and Bubba regularly. They are all just so fun to play.

• Meg_Main
    Meg_Main Member Posts: 28
    Options

Survivor: Felix: I like his perks and his cosmetics, plus I got extremely good perks within my first five levels with him.

Cheryl: I like SH but somehow my level 5 Felix had better perks than my level 42 Cheryl. My Felix is now eons ahead but I just like Cheryl because it's Cheryl.

Killer: Demo: This choice tells you I don't care about winning. Since MMR is coming out I will be much more comfortable playing him. Shred pays off when it hits and map traversal is a must have.

Pig: I like having slowdown and I usually almost always get 3-4ks with Pig. I've gotten like 4 headpops ever without tampered timer.

• shelobster
    shelobster Member Posts: 272
    Options

Survivor: Quentin & Kate

Quentin because he's just so lovable lol and because I like the sounds he makes when he's injured. Kate because I love her voice and overall design. I also think she looks bada*s with the P3 head.

Killer: Plague, Legion and Michael

Plague, oh my gosh I love her. I'd do almost anything to get a Plague figure or statue. She's gorgeous. I rarely go for the kills and I think Legion can have most fun without even hooking survivors. And who doesn't love jump scare Myers!

• MudSpit83
    MudSpit83 Member Posts: 111
    Options

Clown and Jeff are both my mains, they are so underrated tbh.

• Bisexual_Kaiju
    Bisexual_Kaiju Member Posts: 24
    Options

I play her like every other character. Purposely wear the brightest clothes possible.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

Survivor - Jake

I like his Blighted head and torso pieces.

Killer - Pig

I like killing people with Reverse Bear Traps.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

Survivor: Nancy

Killer: The Blight

• KIKI_
    KIKI_ Member Posts: 135
    Options

Meg and nea for survivor. I just like them better than the rest pretty much.

Nurse <3 and ghostface on the other end. I used to play Dota 2 a lot. I think I absolutely fell in love with nurse because she was the closest thing almost relatable to Dota. She is challenging, requires a lot of time to master, and highly rewarding. Ghostface cause of the movies. I was fond of the idea of scaring people and trolling.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,540
    Options

Survivor: Feng Min- the only survivor I have almost every perk on (and have a build I'm comfortable with)

Killer: Pig- The only killer I honestly feel good with (but might have to re-learn her if/when I can play again)

• dummer33344
    dummer33344 Member Posts: 131
    Options

Kate - I need windows to play because I'm pallet blind without it

Doctor - you can get so much intel from his add ons and his power, and overall I really enjoy him

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options

I played a lot Freddy but now I'm playing other killers more frequently. And yes, the Jeff is always me. I love Jeff.

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,348
    Options

main surviroe kate, yui and felix

kate becouse i love her lore and the cosmetic

yui same reason as for kate

felix just becouse he is the first good looking male survivor

main killer huntress

what can i say i love my hatchets

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241
    Options

Killer ATM: Myers (Former Billy)

Survivors: Rotating between Zarina, Laurie, Ace, Quentin, Elodie.

• unseasonedpringles
    Options

felix elodie and Jeff cuz hot claudette because I suck and need stealth

hillbilly because chainsaw zooming is fun

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

Dwight, Claudette, and Feng.

Dwight because I'm a big Puppers fan. Also for some reason I feel like I play better with him.

Feng because I used to really love Lithe. Also I like here green bunny and Greek Goddess outfits.

Claudette because she was my original main and I have fond memories of her. I liked my healer build for her. Which was her 3 perks and We'll Make It.

Doc, Wraith, and Pig.

Wraith was my original main and I still have a soft spot for him.

Doc because I love his tracking.

Pig because she's just fun.

• offwhiteknight
    offwhiteknight Member Posts: 172
    Options

Survivor: Jane. Love her uniqueness amongst female survivors, both for her curves and her classier look. She just seems more real than any others. 2nd is Claudette. I like to run her in brighter outfits to break the stealth stereotype.

Killer: Trapper. He's a very win big, lose big killer. I love the strategy of outthinking survivors with his traps. There is no finer sound than the *snap* "Arrghh!" that is only possible in a trapper game. He's a challenge and very map dependent but I always enjoy that challenge.

• odra
    odra Member Posts: 369
    Options

Survivor: Dwight or Claudette or Adam

Killer: used to be spirit but since it's unfun and op I switched between Myers, Huntress, Plague

• ImJustABeeBro
    ImJustABeeBro Member Posts: 94
    Options

been maining cumogrogon since release love my slimy boy

• Shymare_11
    Shymare_11 Member Posts: 494
    Options

Killer Main: Nurse, Hag, Spirit (Order of priority)

-I like the challenge Nurse gives and the satisfaction each blink hit awards, especially if the survivor plays really well against me

-I enjoy predicting survivors and setting up elaborate traps in the hopes of the perfect situation where I can get maximum value. Plus She is the first killer I ever leveled up and played.

-Spirit’s backstory is cool and I’m already a sweat for maining Nurse and Hag, so might as well go for the gold.

Survivor Mains: Kate, Meg, Claudette (Order of priority)

-Kate is pretty and I like musicians.

-Meg is the first survivor I ever leveled up and played.

-Claudette is the most like me in both personality and appearance.

• abccheesey
    abccheesey Member Posts: 16
    Options

Survivor: David King, I like David cause he's bri'ish like me so that I guess, plus I generally like his bruiser feel he has about himself.

Killer: Legion, has some of the coolest cosmetics around aswell as his power to juggle teams really makes him fit for me, I love knowing where everyone is and knowing they are probably mending giving me leeway to not worry about gens while chasing.

• JudyIscariot
    JudyIscariot Member Posts: 71
    Options

I just started playing recently, so I've been maining Bubba for BP farming. He's got some obvious weaknesses but is overall a blast. I've been slowly unlocking some of the bigger perks on other people so I can play Doctor / Freddy. I'm interested in learning Deathslinger and Huntress, as they seem neat in my limited experience with them.

I don't play survivor very much, but in my games I've been mostly on Dwight or David King.

• DoctorCarly
    DoctorCarly Member Posts: 15
    Options

For survivor? Zarina. She has a cool backstory that I think will be incredibly cool once we get a archives on her. She's also quite pretty, and has some really nice cosmetics.

Killer I like The Deathslinger. He's pretty fun and I enjoy the power. Enough skill to feel like wins are earned and like it isn't too strong of a power.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Options

I know i said Demogorgon earlier but i'm having a blast playing Nurse lately.

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137
    Options

Survivors: Jake Park

-He's the closest thing I have to an Asian guy in this game (He doesn't look Asian enough to me)

-He was my first survivor that I did well with without meta perks

-His love of nature and strong willpower is something I can relate to heavily

-He has a lot of dark clothing and a cowboy hat (how cool is that!)

Killers: Legion & Wraith

-Legion fits my play style extremely well and I really like his character design

-Frank is young, short, and fit enough to keep up with survivors (I'm a young track athlete)

-He's the most realistic killer in this game to me, especially in his mori where he struggles a bit, similar to me in fighting

-He's fun to play as and I like to imagine that my "friends" are giving me moral support in my games with cheers & stuff

Wraith:

-I love inducing terror at the sound of his bell

-I love spamming his bell in chases to terrify survivors

-I love spamming his bell and nodding my head to toxic swf on hooks

-I'm a speed demon, so he's the predecessor to Legion for me whilst cloaked

-He looks awesome and is the only basic killer without something covering or jagging his face (he looks somewhat normal)

-I love making taco bell joke to my friends in custom games

-The memes I can create are endless

-His perks are underrated and I love them except for shadowborn

-He dates Sally and probably is one of the only killers here who gets laid (I think she's waifu too)

-He has a sick suit!

-He has a bell