One Positive and One Negative

Options
Swiftblade131
Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
edited February 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

4.5.0 hasn't exactly been a huge hit so far.

But I want everyone to list one thing they like and one thing they dislike about this patch.

Because to be frank, some good did come from the patch. But there are some other changes that... Well... Were a little unpopular, to put it mildly.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    Options

Like - The Game map, looks nice.

Dislike and hate with a vengeance - New animations.

• Exar
    Exar Member Posts: 44
    Options

I like the new Survivor animation's, they look really nice.

I don't like the new UI, I mean, it's beautiful. But the placement is really bad. I think that if they would add UI customization. It would solve the issue.

• Shenshen
    Shenshen Member Posts: 256
    Options

Like = Map reworks and the change for the Wraith

Dislike = New HUD

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    Options

Like: the new maps look good.

Dislike: The new HUD. I've posted about it exhaustively since it was revealed.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667
    Options

Like - The Wraith buffs are very nice and I'm glad that they at least noticed he needed a buff, even if it wasn't the buff I (and many others) personally wanted for Wraith.

Hate - The underwhelming Clown rework. This was supposed to be Clown's big break and it could've made him a really good Killer but they went with a lazy, useless addition that changed almost nothing.

They might as well have slapped on the reload buff and called it a day.

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,126
    Options

Like - Perk balance changes like Fixated being able to be used while injured now.

Dislike/hate - HUD

• Hyp3R
    Hyp3R Member Posts: 14
    Options

Like - Wraith changes, and I noticed a bit better antialiasing technique used (idk if I'm tripping but that was my observation)

Mixed - I like the map changes visually, but gameplay-wise they're not really great, yet.

Hate - UI, animations, underwhelming clown buff.

• Aldofer
    Aldofer Member Posts: 458
    Options

like- wraith and trapper change, it add consistency. the new map look great?

bad- map are horrible gameplay wise as of now (and the hud/animation suck too don't worry)

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,695
    Options

Like: The clown buff added some variety to his gameplay, making him more interesting to play

Bad: The map The Game is now boring as hell, with a nearly infinite amount of safe pallets.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

Like - How they opened up the top area of The Game, adding some variety to the map and allowing it to not screw over certain killers that rely on ranged attacks/mobility.

Dislike - The HUD.

• Kill_Yr_Idol83
    Kill_Yr_Idol83 Member Posts: 213
    Options

Like: The Wraith buff

Dislike: The UI

• Frelok01
    Frelok01 Member Posts: 6
    Options

Like: Perk changes

Dislike: Everything else